The Dread Legion [DL3G] - RECRUITING TEAMMATES

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by OdinsPride, Aug 3, 2013.

1. OdinsPride

For those of you who don't want to look up GMT conversions, that's 8PM PST
    Thanks Rogue!
  2. OdinsPride

Great job tonight for Dread Ops gentlemen!
    Did a lot of good on the alert and ended with 5 of 7 tech plants!
  3. B1oodRogue

Of course Mr.Odin you know that everyone here at DL3G gives it our all
  4. Goiiath

Great OP with you guys last night. Our first op with the alliance, as always, a pleasure to work alongside dread legion. Good luck leading the alliance wednesday Odin
  5. OdinsPride

Thanks! It will be a great opportunity for the Legion to showcase their talent while wielding the hammer of the TTA...
  6. B1oodRogue

Considering we are usually a scalpel i am interested in witnessing the results of a large hammer being struck upon our foes.
  7. OdinsPride

Well last night you got to see a taste! A platoon of DL3G (with snippets of SOTO and Liege in the squads!) went to town on the enemy during a prime time AMP alert.
    Sungrey, Kwahtee, Sungrey, Kwahtee, Freyr, Kwahtee, Sungrey taken or defended due in no small part to our efforts!
    Great job last night guys. You made leading a joy :)
  8. OdinsPride

Shout out to TR Connery last night...Great coordination saved the day again and again. Couldn't have done it without you!
  9. B1oodRogue

The Terran republic on connery is taking massive strides forward in communication and organization.
  10. B1oodRogue

Wouldn't have been possible without our platoon and squad leaders.
  11. OdinsPride

Welcome to all of our new members this week! We are continuing to grow and we are excited to make your success part of our success!
  12. B1oodRogue

I would like to post this since some people might not know

Free Decal codes

PSUArmorDecal
    PSUVehicleDecal

they are case sensitive so just redeem these codes in the store for a free decal from PlanetSide Universe

Shout-out to the Dread Legion.I know I'm gonna have fun whenever i see these guys online.
  13. OdinsPride

Thanks Rogue picked those up!

We are going to be heading up the TTA joint operations this week, so everyone look for us on Wednesday and Friday from 6-8pm PST! Enemies get ready cause we are gonna be gunning for you!
  14. OdinsPride

Look for us in Planetside publications in the near future!
  15. B1oodRogue

16. OdinsPride

Connery get ready The Dread Legion is going to be leading the TTA joint operations tonight. Expect good fights and no quarter!
  17. OdinsPride

Big shout out to all the TTA member outfits who participated last night! Merc, TXR, CIK...You all were a pleasure to lead!
  18. OdinsPride

Look for The Dread Legion's outfit spotlight piece in this week's Auraxian Inquirer!!

Big thanks to everybody who worked on the project. Stand up organization and they deserve the community's support!
  19. OdinsPride

We will be leading the TTA Joint operations tomorrow night at 6pm PST

We will be looking for anyone else who would like to help take the fight to the enemy!
  20. OdinsPride

Over 1k views! Thank you Connery for checking out The Dread Legion.
    And thank you for all of you who have joined because of this thread...