The Dread Legion [DL3G] - RECRUITING TEAMMATES

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by OdinsPride, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Goiiath

Sounds great, I'll tell them. They'll most likely be in privae squads as we like to do our own thing until an alert comes on or our numbers are diminisihed. I want them to atleast communicate with you guys during the alert (they turned off leader chat for quite a few reasons and unfortunately I'd have to agree with all of them haha)
  2. OdinsPride

We had a meeting about 4-5 weeks ago. By "we" I mean about 12 different outfit leaders. And we all sat down and laid out what command chat *should* be, and how we would all by in to the premise of making it into that. For the most part it has succeeded, but I wouldn't be surprised if we hold another one here soon to keep everyone on the same page. Next time we have it I will be sure to invite you...
  3. OdinsPride

Any time Rogue! You're one of us now, which means that we will do whatever it takes to help you be successful!
  4. OdinsPride

Great job tonight Legion! Dark Skyes was impressed with you which is high praise indeed...
  5. B1oodRogue

Got my first chance at leading a squad in Dread legion. (Thanks guy for being good sports and not yelling at me for mistakes.)
  6. B1oodRogue

I'm starting to feel like DL3G is my home away from home.You guys never disappoint
    • Up x 1
  7. B1oodRogue

Shout out to all our regular medics you guys are great.dont know where we would be without y'all
  8. OdinsPride

Never a problem Rogue. We all gotta start somewhere, and you did a great job for it being your first time. Just take it one step at a time and pay attention to what other commanders do, both the good ones AND the bad ones. That way you will be able to tell the difference...
  9. PropMaster

Had a fun alert yesterday, gentlemen! After Action Report written up and posted on our forum!
  10. OdinsPride

Great piece of journalism Prop...always nice to have an imbedded reporter running with us. It will allow us to relive our victories and learn from our mistakes.
    Plus you made me look way better than I deserved lol.
  11. B1oodRogue

Great job defending the Checkpoint guys we gave those Vs a run for there money and sent them packing
  12. B1oodRogue

nah man you deserve every bit of it for all your hard work
  13. OdinsPride

And THAT'S why I like leading you guys....always trying to butter me up ;P
  14. B1oodRogue

Easter egg hunt today!
  15. OdinsPride

Congrats to Dropknox for winning the inaugural HUNT!
    Newest member putting all the vets to shame...
  16. B1oodRogue

That hunt was messed up..got blown up by Odin chased by 4 enemy tanks....rolled out in a flash with invisibility (and realized i could not kill the vehicle) killed Rein fears partner and got killed by Reinfear... But in the end had fun
    Congrats Dropknox welcome to the legion
  17. B1oodRogue

Excellent operation guys.Impressive communication by our platoon leader OdinsPride whose leadership lead us to victory
  18. OdinsPride

Thanks Rogue. Yesterday marked a new record for number of members online simultaneously, so that made it easier to get things done! When we started out we had to learn how to take bases with 4 guys. Now we have multiple squads running, and that same "force multiplier" mentality is still serving us well!
  19. OdinsPride

Keep up the great work Legion! We are staying in the top 10 on the server even as we are growing! That is not easy to do, and you should be proud of that accomplishment...
  20. B1oodRogue

We open our platoon to the public at 08:00:00 pm (GMT -7) every Saturday.
    If you're interested, please come check us out (DL3G)