The Dread Legion [DL3G] - RECRUITING TEAMMATES

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by OdinsPride, Aug 3, 2013.

1. OdinsPride

Those poor NC....65/8 vehicle KD with xRedRaider tonight!! You got something better DL3G?
  2. OdinsPride

If you are looking for an outfit that holds teamwork and outfit chemistry in the highest regard, check us out. DL3G is a drama free zone, and it is like that because everyone in this outfit would not be a member if they didn't get along with the group. We will not compromise our values of what makes us great just to land that BR100. We will train up our members so we all improve together as one!
  3. OdinsPride

Way to go Legion! We are still sitting at 90% member activity even during the summer months! Most outfits start to die out by now. Just goes to show that we have a GREAT group of guys who are dedicated to this game and dedicated to each other...
  4. OdinsPride

Still sitting in the Top 10 outfits (min 24) on the server even as we grow! It is a testament to the quality of players that we recruit and the continued dedication of every member of this outfit. You should all be proud of yourselves, you make being your Czar an immensely rewarding experience!!!
  5. OdinsPride

OP NIGHT......

:)

NUFF SAID...
  6. Feetwos

Pew pew pew.

Supposedly, we're a legion. Supposedly we're a group that inspires dread. Something like that.
  7. OdinsPride

Thank you Feetwos....always eloquent in your brevity!
  8. OdinsPride

Great job last night DL3G! It's recruitment night tonight, so everyone keep a look out for our tag and join up!
  9. Fracula

xRedRaider here. Dread is a GREAT outfit. Stresses quality over quantity (huge deal for me) Great mix of a player friendly member base and Planetside IQ. I had a hard time finding an outfit that felt right until I found Dread Legion.

(Luperza fears the DL3G harassers)
    • Up x 1
  10. Goiiath

Awesome, look forward to our co-outfit ops in the future
  11. Hayato

Great Team. Good work. Friendly Players.
    • Up x 1
  12. B1oodRogue

Unfortunately the Terran republic population is low on connery. However Dread legion fixes that situation by choosing quality over quantity. Good communication and great friendly players. Glad to be playing with you guys
    • Up x 1
  13. Goiiath

Always a pleasure to work with Dread Legion bump for an outstanding group of guys
  14. OdinsPride

Thanks Goiiath! Appreciate you taking over for me and giving me a spell on PL duties! 4 hours of PL gets rough....
  15. OdinsPride

Welcome to all our new members this week! We are glad to have you and look forward to battling it out on Auraxis in the future!
  16. B1oodRogue

You guys love your Harassers (Became evident within the first hour of playing with you guys)
  17. B1oodRogue

I would like to thank the members of Dread Legion for patiently answering all my questions thanks a lot guys
  18. Goiiath

Hey is dread legion having an op night today? I wont be on at night to lead Liege, I got a soccer game. My Commissioners/captains will be on for sure and lead in my stead, but we'd like to work with your guys again.
  19. OdinsPride

HELL YES WE DO! The Harassers of DL3G are known throughout the server as something to be feared. Any enemy with an ounce of sense knows that it is time to run inside because no armor is safe! We are ArmorsBane!
  20. OdinsPride

Sure man any time! If we don't have an open squad have your leader/officer or whoever you want send me a PM or if not me one of my guys and we will invite them in. It's no fun playing solo so we are more than happy to have your guys run with us if you don't have something going yourself....