THE DEATH RATTLERS (PALOS) Terran Republic

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by SithFaced01, Aug 4, 2015.

1. RaTL

Snagged a bunch of new MIC users, even some from ol Genudine. Guys gals we are glad to have ya!!! :) Goodluck fellow Rattlers
  2. Eskel3

Believe it or not our outfit is petty chill compared to the other outfits
  3. RaTL

Planned Platoon tonight, 8PM. EST.

Want to run with the Rattlers? Contact Angryshooter (PSN) or DrakeFangFord (PSN) today!
  4. Eskel3

Also if you want to run with us I'm usually on at 2pm EST weekdays, contact me in game Eskel or through psn (xxMoNastyxx), same goes if you want to join the outfit.. - ESKEL, Leader/Recruiter of RaTL
  5. Eskel3

Congratulations, DeathshoTR on earning that officer position, it was well earned, and a shout out to Moon289 our second best medic who goes beast mode on the NC and VS who I accidentally kept killing
  6. Ace_gfx

Thank you guys for the promotion! I really appreciate it a a lot. I won't let you guys down. Hopefully with this promotion I can bring us some more recruits, and build a bigger community. Also, for anyone who doesn't already know RaTL will be getting our own Forum soon for our community to communicate and plan accordingly. We hope you guys are as excited as we are!
  7. Ace_gfx

8. Eskel3

Good job Rattlers and the few cherries on holding the biolab against 100+ enemies for what seemed like 45 mins
  9. SithFaced01

Forums with Recruiters have been updated, Logo is back online.
  10. RaTL

Rattler associated Forums go Live tomorrow! Death Rattles. Youtube Video coming soon.
  11. RaTL

Picked up some new brothers in arms! Had a blast, fought against the NC, took a few Tech plants on Hossin!

Also! We have confirmed 2 YouTube identities building our Videos and we couldn't be more thankful! We can't wait to see them!
  12. RaTL

An update on affairs, RaTL forums will soon be upon us, and will begin our ascension from a Single Gaming Outfit to a Multi-media Community. Be prepared to see us in these future games!!!

Star Wars Battle Front.
    ARK:Surinal Evolved.
    Destiny: All Expansions.

RaTL is love RaTL is life.
  13. Kyrrios

In fact, let me specify that a bit, we are soon going to be part of a non-profit multi-platform multi-clan multi-gaming network, so yeah, we are going big!
  14. RaTL

We welcome our new brothers and sisters!

We are glad you have Mics and can't wait to do a Platoon ops with you!!

~A Snake that Rattles is Born to Battle
  15. RaTL

"Aww hell why do i gotta where this chicken **** outfit anyway" "Rock N Roll Marines"

Platoon night 9PM EST.
  16. PsychoticReaper

Platoon nights are awesome
  17. RaTL

Picked up some great new brothers and sisters during Platoon night, happen to be in the top 10 Infantry of Palos TR. We look forward to playing more with our new family!

Let's get out there and kick some NC/VS @$$
  18. RaTL

Hey, SithFaced here!

Domain for our Forums have been bought! Coding has begun, we're going to keep the name a secret until it's polished up just for you!

See you on the battlefield!
  19. RaTL

Exciting Forums are near complete!
  20. Base_record

Hey guys, it's Enira from TLN. Just wanted to say thanks for making our battles against the TR dictat... er... empire interesting. Now if only the Zealots (and some of our no tag NC) would get more organized than it'd be a real party for Palos. I look forward to the next time my grinders turn you inside out!

-Enira