THE DEATH RATTLERS (PALOS) Terran Republic

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by SithFaced01, Aug 4, 2015.

1. RaTL

Haha I look forward to it, watch out for the Big Orange Max with Duel Mercy ;)
  2. Eskel3

Shout out to Syntas, Vakyrus, Sleever44,and Kogarth for an awesome session this morning where the 5 of us goofed around with the vs at a base where we didn't have a connect. After a half hour or so(maybe longer) we warpgated the vs on esamir..
  3. RaTL

So got some juicy Liberator fun, with our members Vertigo103 and ROXHARD :) check it out this is from our Platoon night!
  4. RaTL

5. Vertigo103

:rolleyes: Thanks for the shout out Sithedfaced.

I would like to take this time to thank all the VS and NC that challenge me and the rattlers you sure make it fun!.
    Hopefully in time the PS4 version can grow and we can have even more epic battles.

*TLN ENIRA* You're one of the few players that seams to use a brain when coming against me but I still get you! :)
    Did you like my claymore surprises in random places the other day?

haha TY for the fun.

Youtube & Twitch

Hey guys, The Death Rattlers has multiple twitch and youtube streamers going please check out anything with RATL of palos or broadcast in the name.

My youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaaJOGH8ZbhfaVjY0ZVnlqA
    Youtube channel consists of anything gaming related!
    If you would like my thoughts, strategies and the way I think I can always make a commentary video if there is demand for it.

Looking forward to more grapes and blue berries in my tummy as days go by.

You may even be featured on my videos! So keep checking!.

*EDIT*

Further additions and thoughts.

Hey guys, I have created The Death Rattlers of Palos Recruitment community on PSN, Please join up and let us know if you want to be apart of the outfit!
    I will be checking daily for new recruits so tell your friends!
  6. RaTL

》Vertigo《 knows what's up :)
  7. RaTL

Lets do this, Beta is over and its time to get back into Planetside!
  8. Eskel3

9. Vertigo103

You're having tag issues huh Eskel?

Try this...
    Click video button in reply and past the full link rather then the short link.

10. Cyrax Servius

Friendly bump for our TR brothers in arms as our equipment for our LRRP "long range recon patrol" of the 187th Terran Guard has landed on Palos.

Were met with heavy yet futile resistance from the NC when boots hit the ground. They were not ready for our special forces unit pushing ahead of the cap to begin pressure before they could fortify defenses, and a 48-96 crumbled before us.

Shouts to RATL leadership and all members, cool to meet you last night and may we fight side by side in glorious victories!!!

Reinforcements have arrived...
  11. RaTL

Rebuilding is fun, pulling full squads is better, but full Mic squads is the best. Come join RaTL today. Teamwork is unity, unity is victory!
  12. SithFaced01

Great time getting back in the groove few more days and I'll be good again, enjoyed meeting some new brothers and sisters glad to be back!
  13. SithFaced01

Also to those using our forums, thanks a bunch! Glad you are using it, and we continue to grow!
  14. SithFaced01

15. Cyrax Servius

16. SithFaced01

Awesome for the bumps!
  17. Cyrax Servius

Brother love spreading the love!!!
  18. RaTL

Roll out Rattlers, Successful Platoon on Sunday!
    • Up x 1
  19. TOXIC_MACHAMP

oooh i want in ive been here and i fight along yall but i have no way to join im lvl 51
  20. Eskel3

What age are you and do you have a mic, we don't require players to squad up all the time but as long as they do it during platoon they should be fine