THE DEATH RATTLERS (PALOS) Terran Republic

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by SithFaced01, Aug 4, 2015.

1. SithFaced01

The Death Rattlers [RaTL] [Palos Original)

[IMG]
    Are you Ready....

Are you Prepared....560 Strong Members are.

The Death Rattlers . 1 [DOC 1][Information/Recruiting Outlet]

TL:DR

Here is a link to our Forums, here you can apply as we check it more often, and you can see that we are established and going to be branching into other games.

http://tgpnet.org/MyBB/index.php

.2A [Whats a Rattler]

Firstly the Rattler, the Death Rattler pays homage to the armed services, and takes the name seriously in honoring the Marine Core, Death Rattlers, however our Rattlers come from all walks of life, Canadian, North American, Brazilian, Teachers, Marines, Soldiers, Doctors, lawyers, YouTube entrepreneurs you name it, we've got it. We believe this diversity under a common goal brings the best results, those with different backgrounds bring more opportunity to the table in establishing a better plan, a better goal, and a better future.

.3A [Community Goals]

Firstly, and what many must be wondering, how is our community? We run an adult oriented community, but please don't think of us as try-hards. We can be very laid back, unless its in the moment of battle. We in RaTL never aim to take away the fun one would want to experience while playing a game. In-fact we as Founders/Leaders encourage new ideas, new motives, and examples of fun play. We are respectful in that regard, and enforce strict rules that we will not deviate from to encourage a friendly, drama free environment that everyone can enjoy. We hope that all members will represent the Outfit in making a fun experience for others, remember you represent The Death Rattlers, are an extension of our values, your support in this endeavor will ensure more players to join for you to have fun with!

.3B [Community Rules]

-No Team Killing (This is a War-Game, accidents happen, but all major cases are looked into by Council)
    -No Sick Jokes (Handicap Peoples/Under-Privileged Peoples/Kill Family/Player)
    -No Squeaking (Don't yell in your Mic, we will ask you once to calm down, don't disrupt the Outfits Fun)
    -No Culture Shamming (We don't tolerate Misogyny/Ultra-Feminism, Jewish/Christian/Hindu discrimination)

.4A [Goals/Plans]

The Death Rattlers, want to simply be the best Outfit we can be, even if that is the most cliche thing I could type. We take pride in an active community, encouraging leaders, and our membership base want/need to step up to higher roles. We plan to bring many more Outfits into our Fold, a Plan for 1000 Mic users, a Plan to be the seen as another faction. We wan't our enemies saying "Lets go fight The Death Rattlers and Terran Republic" We aim to have a twitch stream up (If you have Twitch we would love to hear back from you) also we are currently developing a site, which you will not be forced to join, but look at it as a community gathering hub. Lastly we are interested in getting members accustomed to YouTube video sharing, and getting The Rattler name out there. We would hope as we grow and get better that we will some day be able to under-go events such as Server smash.

.5A [Requirements]

-A Mic is Required, it doesn't matter if its a 200$ pair of Turtle Beach, or 15$ Walmart Brands!
    -An Adult mindset, want to have fun, but want to run tactically!
    -Be able to get on a few times a Week (At least)
    -An understanding of leadership
    -Respectful to our community and others
    -Bring new ideas, bring who you are to the table

Edit:: If you are still on Kol, and a low level do not worry we will take you, we will train you, but be prepared this isn't your 10 Man Battlefield / Call of Duty Outfit, we have a large community.

.6A [Leaders & Roles]

-SithFaced - [Founder of The Death Rattlers/Recruiting] [RaTL]

-Sabwen - Co-Founder of The Death Rattlers/Any-Command] [RaTL]

-Syntas - Leader [Global Logistics/Platoons] [RaTL/TCR]

-Vakyrus - Leader [Infantry Command/Squads] [RaTL/TCR]

-Roxhard - Leader [Air Command/Squads] [RaTL/TCR]

.6B [Recruiting Contacts]

SithFaced(G) Venomonium(PSN) [Head of Recruiting] Mon-Thur (Sun)

Syntas(G) Angryshooter(PSN) [Bi-lingual Recruiter] Mon-Sun

Vakyrus(G) DrakeFangFord(PSN) [Recruiter] ------

Eskel(G) xxMoNastyxx(PSN) [Recruiter] ------

DeathShotTR(G) ace_gfx(PSN) [Recruiter] -----

.7A [Side-note]

We currently can run a Full Platoon and then some of RaTL members, we do much of our recruiting during Platoons, if you want in, have a Mic and show us you want in.

.7B [NuenBall's Chat Request]

If you are looking for an invite to a Platoon/Squad please do not say, "can I have an invite" say "Hey can *Insert-name* have an invite".

.8B [Final Thanks]

Thankyou for reading this page, feel free to comment here as well if interested, or get with a contact above, again you must have a MIC.
  2. SithFaced01

***RESERVED****

Guys we are at 550 members strong.

Glad to say we have a New recruiter in

Eskel (GamerTag) xxMoNastyxx (PSN)

I'll update this info shortly.
  3. Rieader

In case you don't get the chance to swing by my outfit post here is the reply.

Rieder, can you friend me in game bud, SithFaced. There was some minor fighting between our Outfits the other night on Esamir, I would like to discuss. Thanks.
    [IMG]

Yea I have received multiple reports of your guys blatantly team killing my men and a particularly interesting tale in an After Action Report of you specifically running over my squad leader yesterday. Interestingly enough this tale also reported a destruction of your Sundy after you ran him over. If this is the issue you are speaking of I will be happy to talk to you with the squad leader you ran over present. I will add you next time I'm off work and have the time, I'm a Paramedic so my schedule rotates. Also I would forwarn you that regardless of the discussion my men will always defend themselves and others from TKing (in example if we see your men TKing then we will gladly put them down) as is the way it always has and always will be on Planetside. Furthermore if you have any specific accusations I would hope that you would have proof IE video evidence or screen shots. If you would like I will be happy to post the videos we have onto your recruitment post. I would say I'd post it to your clans website but yall do not have one. Vice versa if any of my people disobey my orders to not TK( as a broad spectrum TKing is dealt with harshly in our clan as a whole not just on PS2, Unless in defence of others or themselves) then send me a video. Also on a side note you spelt my name wrong it's Rieader not rieder and I am most definetly not your bud pal.
  4. SithFaced01

Great past few days, running strong squads, and have pushed the Zergs back in force, on a side note, we are Glad to see our Brothers in TCR (THE CRIMSON REAPERS) back in full force on the Battlefield! Quality players they are!
  5. SithFaced01

Bump :) welcome to our new Members as well!
  6. SithFaced01

Glad to see TCR, TRHW, and RaTL working together on the Battlefield tonight! Long Live the Republic.

Welcome new members we are glad to have you, remember your comms and join us in Outfit speak!

We will defeat them...WITH SUPERIOR FIRE POWER!
  7. SithFaced01

The past few days we gained 30+ steadfast members! Welcome to the fold, also join us now we are creating a page to set our Outfit up, before our live Twitch feed later this week!

https://www.facebook.com/TheDeathRattlers
  8. SithFaced01

Welcome, Xelas! Welcome New Members, indeed today was great, huge stops, and amazing counter attacks by all RaTL members, top size, top KD's, top notch!

We welcome new recruits.

We are also proud to have one of the servers best, in Player: Vertigo103!
  9. SithFaced01

Welcome new members, proud to have you!

Remember!

Settings>Vchat>Outfit and Squad chat!

Meet us on the Battlefield, we're making a name for ourselves, lets keep it up!
  10. SithFaced01

Welcome new recruits! We are glad to have you in RaTL. Goodluck out there on the battlefield
  11. SithFaced01

New Logo, courtesy of Interactions Officer "InFlewEnza" and his artist.

Welcome new Members!
  12. SithFaced01

My young Padawan's are becoming Jedi! Bump to the top, and welcome new Recruits!
  13. SithFaced01

Welcome to the fold new brothers and sisters! Amazing day we had! Starting up a twitch feed soon! Site in development!!
  14. SithFaced01

The Death Rattlers are proud to merge with the precise Crimson Reapers. Running 3-4 Squads daily! Welcome new members!
  15. SithFaced01

Welcome to the outfit new recruits, glad to see you on the battlefield!!!!
  16. SithFaced01

The good times keep rolling!

Preparing for the eventual Crux/Palos merger, Outfit 3D has merged into [RaTL] The Death Rattlers are happy to have gained more to their Air Fleet! Welcome aboard guys!
  17. SithFaced01

3D, TCR and RaTL united, 500 Members strong, getting organized and training leads. As our numbers continue to grow so does opportunity. We look forward to the RaTL flag being flown by you! Contacts above!
  18. Ryan_rwj

Why are the RATL guys always following us TLN guys around? Now hostility of course :D
  19. SithFaced01

There are like 3 NC outfits that will stand and fight, you guys happen to be one of them. We clean the NC and other VS out...we see you guys holding your own and we come knocking :)
  20. Dominator589

You guys are the reason why Palos is so unbalanced.
    • Up x 1