The daily silo experience thread. Post your screenshots / results

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AuricStarSand, Dec 26, 2021.

1. AuricStarSand

2. AuricStarSand

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I use to believe the wall hp was okay, till Oshur. Now I believe wall hp isn't enough either. At least for a 48 verse 48 fight. If 1 to 3 people built a silo, the walls still fall too fast even with many infantry defenders. The turrets for sure drops in 10 seconds for a 48verse48 fight area region. The walls drop in 1 min. Turrets 10 sec, walls 1 min health points. I wish walls & turrets health points, were scaled by how many people were in the region. It's like you have all these island plots of land to build on, tho each foot note for a ant to build. Only provides a tiny speedbump, for when doing zerg verse zerg battles. Which is happening right now. Were warpgating tr on purpose, to farm them. Yet anyone who builds a silo along the path, to the tr warpgate. Is easily destroyed, too fast. So silos are a small speedbump & really a 2 person built silo should last three times longer, than they are, right now.
  3. AuricStarSand

[IMG]

Photo: So this guy destroyed my whole design, I'll build a flail sooner next time. Tho this is bare min of all it takes to destroy someone else who built way more stuff.

I built a base on the only plateau for Oshur, that requires turbo from what I've seen to get to. This meta is lame. I've seen troll vets use this meta too. The meta of " Who ninja glaive flails, the other person's silo 1st ". Why did they decide the entirety of silo verse silo game play, is based off who may glaive flail the other enemy 1st? Or worst some1 who only built a glaive / flail & is shooting someone who built x10 more items.

I like the flail so leave the flail as is. I haven't got around to using the flail much, is why. Tho it gives silo players something to do. However the main problem is the glaive, the flail is only destroying items with the glaive, besides outlining skyshield items. So keep the Flail as is; tho nerf the Glaive cooldown; three to four times of what it is now. Giving people time to hunt for the enemy glaive or flail, before all their items are destroyed. So yes, flail cooldown is okay. Stays. Yet Glaive cooldown should be nearly four times the wait. Nerf the glaive.

The glaive flail combo should destroy only half of someones silo items at most, not everything like it is now. While also giving players more time to counter this.
  4. AuricStarSand

Taking a 8 month break from PS2 now. Why? Binged PS2 before Oshur was released. Not leaving for infantry reasons or any game related reasons, simply overplayed. Have taken breaks before / always return. To spend less time on laptop or sitting overall, as well. For health reasons. Pretty sure these heavy mic headphones sprained my neck a few weeks ago, I'm fine now, tho def need to do yoga / gym this year, when ignoring stretching for years. Anyhow I took these photo's before uninstalling, a few weeks ago. Of thy last bases.
    When I return I'll prob build a outfit for the 1st time, well a outfit that isn't for solo. A platoon outfit.

I have been playing Lost Ark moderately tho. However started a forum post on Lost Ark's forum, about how Asmongold made a video exposing paying to beat the game in 1 day. So I mentioned that in rage on the LA forums lol. & the forum post went to 400+ views, even had a mod block it & have to rename it, then I yelled at the mod saying I know Asmon. & he unblocked it, lol. I still play Lost Ark. Man. Just be glad PS2 isn't a p2w game. Still some korean vets explains, that its not entirely p2w & is still playable. That gear score isn't everything & theirs other items free players may get to attain a edge. Or knowledge needed to pass dungeons. So just gonna get to 50, then play for pvp & play less LA eventually. Besides that I need to equalize sitting with hiking.

As for construction. The Road Map (update list) offered no help to silo item defense or glaive nerfing. Nothing to help turrets when not on Oshur. Nothing to stop vehicle zergs on Oshur, even if you have infantry defenders, hp wise of items. Or ways to find hidden infils. How to defend against flails, when you built more items than the person flailing you? Utility items please, more the merrier for silo's. When? It appears the salty infantry players got their road map updates, tho ant players haven't. Anyhow I hope to return to tankier silo defense items.

Ye these silo's have their stories, huge infantry fights near boulder base, me dying trying to push the red os button on 10 death runs with a flash bike - even a allied harasser ran me over when trying to push red button near boulder fight silo / so I never got a single os off, even died when cloaked. Then the boulder base was overrun. A tower I built nearby Mirror Bay that got doubled nuked by enemies; a beach base, a plateau base, & one Esamir mountain pass silo. All ghosted, or destroyed; the usual.

HF GL

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. RiP0k

You can play Broken Ranks, the game is made by Poles.
    And so, I think the construction will not receive the necessary changes for it. Because the roadmap does not say anything about him.