TERRAN REPUBLIC ASSAULT FORCE [TRAF]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Weatherford, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Chaos

I'm interested in joining, should be fun
  2. AGD4

Cheers, bud! Aren't you on Matherson server though?
  3. Snow Sheltie

TRAF is a solid outfit. Looking forward to hear an answer on the officer exchange proposal and looking forward to future battles against you.

-PHX Officer.
  4. Paisty

Join us for the Bacon, stay for the fun.
  5. ReconTeemo

Troll Ops are awesome. :D
  6. Messaiga

TRAF, the NC's age-old enemy from the days of Jaeger, I see that you guys are still active. To all those TR out there, I may not be TR myself, but when I am playing my NC now and in the past TRAF always has put up one hell of a fight.
    • Up x 1
  7. Burgman

I joined this outfit about a week ago and I have to say it is the best outfit I have been in. The Squad leaders communicate really well with their squad and everyone in the outfit is very friendly. Their is always a squad on so you don't have to jump in the action alone.
  8. Blackweb

TRAF is awesomesauce ;)

*salute TRAF*
  9. Paisty

I'm going to bring this up with the captains this week, everyone who was part of the last exchange had a real good time.
  10. 0dineye

Good to see my favorite enemy on the battlefield again.
  11. Paisty

It's always a good time running into you guys also.

Well at least when I know your around the corner beforehand.

/salute
  12. StayFrostyGents

13. -Synapse-

That joint op thing didn't work so well, as far as I can tell all the Vanu that were holding us off went and took the continent after we left. I kinda feel responsible for that now.
    :(
  14. ReconTeemo

Synapse what is your in game name? I haven't seen you. It's alright, few outfits didn't show up like Imperial Reach, plus half of the other Tr were busy with NC. We lost a lot of old school players, including our original leaders who have quit PS2. AGD4 still with us though.
  15. Paisty

For clarity, I have been playing since the beginning of March as a TRAF member. At that point the Col. was turning things over. Monkey and a couple others simply got work owned and as we all know, hopefully, RL comes first.

The current leaders are the same guys that were running the Platoons and Squads when I started and they are still going strong.

So if you read this far, come join us and have some fun in a coordinated group, with training programs.
    We got Bacon!
  16. Maer

TRAF, make sure this video gets to that sniper bro. Made my night.
  17. Paisty

LMAO, I'll be sure to remind him that fist step is a killer.
  18. ReconTeemo

lol! that's funny. :)
  19. AGD4

Hahaha! I'll be sure to pass this along to SquidSix, the poor thing.

Good seeing you still out there, Mar Mar! You're one of the few notorious Jaegerites still around these days.
  20. Machinefac3