TERRAN REPUBLIC ASSAULT FORCE [TRAF]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Weatherford, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Apollo84

Awesome group of dudes to run with.
  2. sam38

Good group of guys if you are looking for good teamwork and excellent squad leaders TRAF is for you
  3. Lisoborsky

Traf Family For Ever !!!!
  4. Tommyp2006

Great max crash training session last night, love seeing our outfit learning to work better as a team.
  5. Within

Organized, but not overbearing. Gameplay and leadership training if you want it. Teamwork always.

Come check out TRAF.
  6. Firedup67

TRAF is an outfit, of friends, gamers, and team players. When I joined, I knew no one in the outfit. This quickly turned; outfit members welcomed me and many others, they shared knowledge and helped each of use fine tune our skills. Team work, and sold foundation of game mechanics is easy learned when you join TRAF. I found PS2 more enjoyable. Working with a good teams is much better then pick up play any day. The events scheduled make the most out of game play time. Everyone knows when an op/Campaign or event is taking place, no waiting around to get people to fill a SQ or Platoon. If your thing is leading, the outfit is rewarding; if you just like being a team member have the peace of mind to follow knowledgeable leaders.

Stop by and give us a try we always welcome new warriors. TRAF.TEAMSPEAK3.COM
  7. Jyk7

I bounced from outfit to outfit for a while, trying to find one that was stable. When I found TRAF, it was because they were doing a massive operation that visibly moved the front forward. Every fight I deployed at had six TRAF guys on point (back when that was a mechanic). So, I looked them up and joined the most effective force on Waterson.
  8. StayFrostyGents

Best TR outfit bar-none. For fresh and experienced players alike. Traf definitely has what your looking for
  9. zANGRONz

Joint Operations Part 2 TRAF - ODAM

Thanks alot for the excellent time and teamwork! It was a delight to be part of the well oiled warmachine. Anytime again!

Greetings Angron -ODAM/OPDM-

HE WHO STANDS WITH ME SHALL BE MY BROTHER
  10. Nazgaroth

TRAF strikes an amazing balance between casual and competitive and provides a very friendly atmosphere with ample room for advancement. Between ops, campaign, troll nights, leave games, and training (always optional) TRAF usually has something going on every night to get its members playing together and having fun.
  11. Tommyp2006

TRAF thread on page 3? Unacceptable! Back to the top you go! Feel free to hop on our teamspeak and run with us anytime, we always welcome those seeking an outfit , or those who just want to run with someone different for the day.
  12. Feench

Need a reason to play when the game starts to get boring TRAF will keep you going!
  13. Paisty

Recruitment Open!
  14. Zotamedu

Do you like fun? Do you like killing other players? Do you like to be on the winning side? Join TRAF!
  15. Tommyp2006

Community Clash match vs EXE tonight!
  16. Paisty

We won.
  17. LayZ

Hopped in one of the public squads and had a lot of fun. Good group of guys.
  18. Tommyp2006

Dang it TRAF stop leaving the front page!

If anyone is interested, TRAF runs more than just standard squads during ops. We have our Armor Squad, known as Havoc Squad, a fast, rapid response infantry team known as the Tactical Response Team, or TRT for short, and our air squad, known as Spectre Squad, which is always in need of more members.
  19. Levtech

Decent outfit from enemy POV, also gives me the chance to say, "/yell There's a lot of TRAFfic incoming."
    • Up x 2
  20. Aander

TRAF is good people and a great outfit.

If anything were to happen to cause me to leave IRNG, TRAF is the first place I'd go when searching for a new home.