Stupid maintenance

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nayot, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Vatueil50

It's free for me :)
  2. Primarkka

You do realize that some people have a job, unlike you? Such people can not play every single day of the week. They'll most likely have a weekend which they intend to spend doing things of enjoyment and relaxation. This maintenance prevents them from enjoying this game, which most likely inhibits their likeness to pay for this game. You do realize that those people are what keeps this game afloat, not your unoccupied worthless self?
    • Up x 1
  3. PS2Freak

Did i already said - I WANT TO PLAY!?
  4. KodiakBlack

As someone who works in software support (For stockbrocking firms no less, I dare you to find a more demanding set of clients... *glances at rest of thread* sigh, nevermind) this is a serious point, the concept of a 1AM patch makes me shudder, they care a lot about this game and tbh are doing a cracking job. You clearly all have internet access are you actually saying you can find nothing to occupy yourselves with for the few hours they've brought the server down for?
  5. Punk Panther

I think it sux that it happens a double XP weekend like this, and that it happens on EU prime time. And from what I've heard from friends it keeps on being maintained on EU prime time. :(
  6. Dramonicous

Alot of dedicated players spend more money on "free to play" games than regular ones, so why shouldnt we cry when they decide to patch in our primetime? Every single patch in our primetime, never ever rotating it... you can even patch EU servers at earlier/later time, so US servers can be our "test servers".
    • Up x 1
  7. PS2Freak

IT CHANGED TO UP!
  8. Stevezor

There, it's over. Now quit your whining and shoot some motherf-ers.
  9. PoisonedAl

How about you go eat a d**k? I made an effort to do all the constructive stuff though the week so I could rot my brain all weekend in PS2.
  10. Weaver7

Well said sir!
  11. maxxlight

...and: damn SOE - when u write 2 hours, than the community expect they can play in 2 hours. when you are not sure if 2 hours to less than god - write 3 hours !!!

//Feb Patch: 6 hours in forum - 12 hours down time.
    //March/April: 2 hours in forum - 3 hours now (16.55 in europe) and still not available
    • Up x 2
  12. plek

You have to remember that this is not only about double XP - it is also about double SC; that is to say, an attempt to get us to spend actual money. And when, on Good Friday, with intents to spend actual money, you are greeted with a big NOPE when you try to log in... it doesn't take a marketing expert to figure out thats not the best way to get people to drop that money.
    And it was the very same, or worse, last double XP event. lots of issues.
  13. Setabocle

i hope the servers go down again just for everybody who wants to piss and moan. what will i do in that instance...crack open blender and use my computer for something besides email
  14. Nksswiss

well it says UP - but it hungs up at login in .. ;D haha
  15. Trevormifur92

Same, figure it's just from loads of people trying to get in at the same time.
  16. Vatueil50

You pay to play a beta....

Can i have some free dollars, because i believe you have more than cents... (isee what i did there ;))
  17. gagle

Ok, this is funny.

1. Log
    2. Take a scythe
    3. Fly to the crown, 2 min gameplay
    4. Client CRASH

3 hours of maintenance, yeah, nice.
    • Up x 1
  18. ulceroso

I actually used the time to clean the desktop and found that the music I was hearing was indeed played by a couple of speakers and not by a band of spiders. They laughed at me and parachuted through the window. :eek:
    • Up x 1
  19. Viktim Mar5

Excellent.
  20. Coolerking

Nice try but no...unfortunately i have a job...a wife and a LIFE....i wont be playing this weekend as i have a grand prix motorcycle race to put on for more than a thousand people on my property...who...wait for it....ALSO HAVE A LIFE..enjoy your game dude..it seems that is all you have..:D