Stuck at 96% loading, game will not start

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hardwyre, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Quanix

2. witherstaff

The client is v0.38 I guess once we hit 1.0 we'll be out of beta?
  3. Quanix

"If you're getting kicked from the server, we're investigating the issue, but you should be able to just log back in.

If you're stuck at 96%, it's because the log-in servers are having a little trouble because everyone and their momma is trying to log in. ;)It should resolve as the load decreases. Thank you for your patience everyone! We shall all get on the server and the snowman killing (or should I say searching) shall commence!"
    Luperza said that.
  4. ExoskeletonMAX

Ya damn cry babys the Dev's can only do so much take your whining and idiocy to another topic, pretty sure were all away of the 96% we don't NEED your input.
  5. RyanBurnsRed

We don't need yours either because it's neither helpful nor constructive.
  6. ExoskeletonMAX

You my friend have officially made my day.
    Actually it is helpful, it tells noobs we get it and we no longer need your dramatic input how your stuck at 96%, soz :3
    comeatmenoob :D
  7. SatanOne

i'm stuck at 96% really disappointed
  8. Bloomster

Stuck at 96% again, well done Sony!
  9. Corvus Corax

finally got in to character selection screen after like 5-10 min, but now it's stuck at login.
  10. SirJMD

Stuck as well.... there goes that evening of gaming :/
  11. Ixiawn

Also having this issue. Happens after every single patch/hotfix.

If this isn't a botch job but a server load issue, wouldn't it be time to consider seperating the update server from the login somehow?
  12. ohmikkie

OK I was getting the 96% business. But just now got to the logon screen. But cannot get any further. Message just says logging on.
  13. TeXMeXTeX

Since the hotfix today I have been unable to log in, I have been stuck on Logging in for about 10 min. Any ideas?
  14. Corvus Corax

well, just logged in fine. and for some reason (haven't read patch notes yet fully) but my nanoweave armor (TR heavy) certs were all taken away and refunded to me...even though as far as I can tell, nanoweave armor is still there. just bought it and slapped it back onto my character...
  15. Timzeh

I have the same problem. most people are just waiting it out.
  16. Ørjan Baglo

Same here, stuck at 96%.
  17. MRSHUTITDOWN

Thought I would join the mass....stuck at 96% as well
  18. Dhart

Same here.

I do have membership; so it's not a F2P thing...or shouldn't be.
  19. TeXMeXTeX

Ya I have a membership as well. What is odd is that I can still click my other characters in the char select menu while it is logging in. I can also click the log in btn when it is saying logging in.
  20. willowstyle

can't understand those loggin pbs on nearly all mmo..
    are all those ******* login server only accepting 1 ppl every 1 mn or what?!
    incredible, 20mn for character selection, another 20mn for login character..