Stuck at 96% loading, game will not start

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hardwyre, Nov 19, 2013.

1. ArchadorNC

CRTL + ALT + Delete > Processes > There's a process called "Steam Bootstrap Client" or something like that - disable that process and run PS2 as admin without steam, should let ya through
    • Up x 1
  2. YouWannaGetHigh

I have a suggestion.

When they say Downtime ETA: 120 Minutes, they should add +1 hour logging in time.
  3. AnotherNoob

you can get in just fine now, but servers are unavailable :p
  4. Brainwayne

gawwwd, so annoying... How clueless can a dev-team be? really...
  5. MajiinBuu

Servers can handle hundreds of people playing during primetime, but not a few that try to log in at the same time early in the day?
  6. c00ki3s

Try restart your computer , it happened to me too , after the update.
  7. ArchadorNC

CTRL + ALT + DELETE > Processes > There's a process called "Steam Client Bootstrap" or something to that effect, end this process, run PS2 w/o steam as admin and you should get past the 96% and straight into the servers being down.
  8. dciz2legit

Yeah servers are down
  9. Cromell

Got to the character selection screen, it says all servers are down, even though the website says otherwise. Can't log in, sadly. File validation allowed me to go past 96% though, so that's nice.
  10. Brainwayne

nope, i am playing without steam at all and i get this 96% issue too
  11. Luperza Community Manager

(Trying to merge all these threads together. If you are experiencing this issue, please post it here. Do not create a new thread. :) Thanks!)

We're aware that some players are unable to get into the game. This is due to a server crash issue that we are working on as quickly as possible!

Thank you for your patience.
    • Up x 8
  12. BeastHayden

Yay a response!
  13. Shuriko

stuck at 96% 20 mins now
  14. Azarga

Don't 96% and Server Unavailable happen after pretty much every significant update?

I thought everyone've gotten used to it.
  15. maximum

Same issue: 96% and stuck.
    Using PS2 through Steam... going to reboot and try again.

Update: working now after third launch. I can see the Character Select. Actions taken: crashed PS2 and exited Steam fully, then restarted PS2.
  16. BeastHayden

Just reboot when you're stuck at 96%. But it's not really worth it, servers are down anyways. The 96% will probably be fixed once the servers are fixed. (Without you needing to restart your computer)
  17. BrianJ2

I don't have any problem with the loading screen using Steam
  18. Cyferion

Validate game and restarting PC afterwards worked for me!
  19. Awwe

just trying to log in and check if harasser certs were refunded like zoe and such so i know if i'm canceling sub and uninstalling or not........
  20. Gav7x

same here