Stop with the "Remove 0.75 ADS" bull****

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by UberNoob1337101, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMish

If that was the case, the VS wouldn't be hated so furiously by the PS community because they can't enjoy other factions when they fight Vanu.
    • Up x 1
  2. Skiptrace

There is no circular reasoning there at all... I think you need to take a class on logical fallacies... I gave numerical statistics for why 0.75x ADS Movement Coefficient is overpowered. All standard weapons, except NS, and the weapons in question (Orion, Battlegoose, etc.) have 0.50x ADS Movement Coefficient, meaning that the weapons with 0.75x Movement Coefficient have a 0.25x advantage over weapons that do not have this trait. A side effect of this trait (0.75x ADS Movement Coefficient) is that, it nullifies the movement speed reduction that Heavy Assaults have while their Shield (NMG, RS, and AS) is active. This is allowing Heavy Assaults, which are a class made to take more damage, and move slower to move at a faster than is balanced speed, and therefore is overpowering against players who use weapons that have 0.50x ADS Movement Coefficient. How is that in any way shape or for Circular?
  3. BaronX13

I brought it up to point out the hypocrisy in telling someone else they have "a special snowflake mentality". If he doesn't want personal attacks, tell him to stop attacking others or inciting arguments. And it did add to the argument, it added that the "special snowflake mentality" is a silly nonsensical thing that had no reason to be brought up in the first place.

And truthfully, whether people take me seriously or not is up to them, I can accept that. What I can't accept, is watching someone basically be a cancer on a playerbase without at least pointing out the glaring hypocrisies, baiting, and general lack of reasoning without saying something back in kind.

So.
    1) Did have something to do with this thread, so that point is moot.
    2) If someone don't want personal attacks, then don't attack others.
    3) I'll post my opinion about anyone and anything until a mod asks me to do otherwise, so keep your commands to yourself plox.
  4. RadarX

This one seems to have just about run it's course. Closing it up!
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.