Stop with the "Remove 0.75 ADS" bull****

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by UberNoob1337101, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IronMouse

Well, well-written and proven evidence? How about practice? Yes, we've seen how it works and it's BAD.

Also, you insulted lots of people, those who think different of course, in your OP. Straight out of the box. It seems that insults are your regular "thing". Shows how much capacity you have for "well-written" arguments. Hypocrite.
  2. Taemien

So ignore him? That's what I do. If he says something constructive then reply. All you're going to do is cause a thread to get locked if someone reports it. I could give two craps about Scr1nRusher, but the thread was doing well and is now going to hell. If he starts trolling, report him.
  3. OldMaster80

To be exact it's the lack acceleration to strafe that is op. They added movement acceleration to aircraft, they should do the same to strafe. Changing direction quickly screws the hit detection so 0.75 ads user get a huge benefit while they keep high accuracy.

Instead of nerfing weapons stats they should have a look at how infantry moves.
  4. jp5a9852

Remove, don't remove. In my opinion just give the other faction's equivalent weapons the .75 ads OR remove it.
    .75 ads does seem like a big advantage, so give it to everyone, or no one.
  5. Scorpion97

Like this,EVERY .75 ads thread will be closed :p
  6. Scorpion97

Insulting scr1n isn't insulting "lots" of people
  7. Scorpion97

This will kill the advantage of the trait,better solution is to fix the netcode of the game
  8. Mythologicus

gj with the constructiveness

Barge into a thread and attack the OP on page 3. First post you've made in the thread.

Again, gj.
    • Up x 1
  9. IronMouse

"Barge" into a thread that was CREATED with hostile tone and insults, respond to found hostility accordingly... Yeah, I'd congratulate me too. Thanks.
    • Up x 1
  10. FateJH

Scr1nRusher is the blackhole into which threads collapse. You can opine about him and his rhetorical etiquette whichever way you want but there's nary a shred of evidence that doesn't lead to that aforementioned conclusion.
  11. Mythologicus

So what are you trying to say? Are you being hostile because you feel like you're a bad player? If it really was just a balance issue, surely you'd be more civil? It's not like this thread was targeting you specifically.
    • Up x 1
  12. Scr1nRusher

0.75 ADS + Overshield = 0.5625 ADS speed.

Thats 0.0625 faster then a 0.5x ADS weapon.

The HA shield is balanced around making you slower then your opponent, and since 0.5x ADS speed is the norm/base line, 0.75 ADS screws the balance up.

0.5x ADS + Overshield = 0.375x ADS speed.

Compare 0.375x ADS speed VS 0.5625x ADS speed. Keep in mind that 0.5x ADS speed is what the HA shield is supposed to make you slower than.

Also:

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  13. Scr1nRusher

Not only that, but the fact that the jackhammer is the only ES Heavy Weapon with 0.75 ADS.

Which doesn't make sense.
  14. Scr1nRusher

Not wanting Empire bias & the "special Snowflake" mentality to get in the way of balance discussions & talks is not a personal attack.
  15. IronMouse

What I am trying to say is: the original poster, who started this thread, started off in a hostile manner, unprovoked, insulting a whole group of people who think .75 is a bad idea. Regardless of what I think about .75, and I think it sucks on LMGs, I condemn such behavior.

It's nice when people are civil. But I also believe that jerks need to be told they're being jerks, for the good of mankind.
  16. Zombo

you condemn people for not sharing your opinion?
    unprovoked? have you seen the quadrillion "Nerf Vanu LMGs" threads in the "germplay discussion" subforum in the last week?
    all opened and discussed by the same bunch not backing up any claims of 0.75 ADS being OP, they can't (besides the Betelgeuse) name any LMG that is overperforming than their TR/NC brethren, because they aren't, and simply ignore people posting real collected stats aout KPH and KPU, showing the Anchor is better than any VS or TR LMG besides the betelgeuse...

i'd understand nerfing the Betelgeuse, but not the orion or SVA-88

what a suprise, a shielded 0.75 ADS heavy is faster than a shielded 0.5 ADS heavy... still not a problem, doesn't affect gameplay to much

http://ps2oraclestats.com/?stat=kph&weapon1=7236&weapon2=7276&weapon3=7254
    http://ps2oraclestats.com/?stat=kph&weapon1=7236&weapon2=80&weapon3=7254
  17. IronMouse

I condemn people being jerks for no reason. How did you manage to interpret my words the way you did? :confused:

So, by your logic, it's ok to start a thread insulting a whole group of people for their opinion and their opinion alone, because a thread requesting that .75 LMGs are nerfed used to exist? o_O

Forums, right?
    • Up x 1
  18. Scr1nRusher

Keep digging your head in the sand.

Its not about Empire Bias, its about better gameplay.
  19. RykerStruvian

If .75 ADS isn't a big deal, make every LMG have .75. Or take it away. If it isn't such a big deal, you wouldn't care to make a flamebait post/thread.
    • Up x 1
  20. TheMish

Yeah I wonder why, maybe it's because that .75 is a bs advantage?

If it doesn't matter so much, why have it anyway?
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.