Still getting disconnects and non-functioning terminals on EU servers after patch

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Buzzcut, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Fak3Blood

ok i fcked up again, now im stuck in VR training and instant action trick not helping... :(
  2. Darkembrace

Same here... I log in, but people just standing there, disappearing and then appearing again, i can't do anything but shoot, fps counter doesn't work (capped at about 57 fps).

But I figured out, that deleting UserOptions.ini fixes the problem until next launch.
  3. CHDT65

Is there someone at SOE looking at this or are European customers just forgotten ?
  4. Pamel

5. Pamel

Sony sold us to ProSiben... They dont care.... Prosiben sold our Credit Card information and nothing happen so why would they care now ? http://planetside2.eu/teasers/261-important-announcement-to-our-players It is buisness kids !
    I have lost all my respect to SONY but not because this game is broken but because SONY sold me, and confidential information about me, like cedit card to company like ProSiben.
  6. prinses

Same issue on woodman, i restart the client a couple of times till it works..
    And i can imagine its a hard to find bug/issue but i hope they find it soon
  7. unipsycho

ffs this is an obvious networking issue -.- the EU server network needs to be checked some1 get on it already sony...
  8. Pamel

With US client on Mattherson I have minimum 25 fps with +48 enemy and alies. On EU servers with ProSiben client even when I manage to login I got 15 fps max on figts 12-25 and after 30min I got disconnetted. Link for us version of the client, you have to install it in different folder if you wanna use both http://launch.soe.com/installer/PS2_setup.exe
  9. memetik

Every patch since GU12 is a troll ! The last one is simply amazing !
    DC after 1 minute in game, terminals not working, freezes and crashes at login, randoms errors Gxx.
    Who let the front door at SOE opens and let those Y2K-plumbers in ?
  10. iccle

I have the same issue on miller multiple disconnects when first starting the game i get in for 5 minutes or so but cannot use any terminals or accept squad invites etc, other characters waiting in the WG sometimes do not move at all then i get disconnected.

It's not a f2p issue afiak, i have auraxium membership level at the moment.

I tweeted about this issue on the 7th November and got a response from DrFolds who said he would let the team know.
  11. Rasatan

Same here, i got same problem with terminal and with all game after loging on Miller server (dunno the rest server cause i only play this one)
  12. Chaos Marine

Getting the same, can't stay logged in for long.
  13. Doc Jim

Funnily enough it doesn't happen on the PTS.
    This issue is not related to Pro7, I'm getting it too.
    It is also not related to client side software or hardware being out of date.
    This needs to get sorted out ASAP, it's almost as bad as the deployment-freeze we got in spring.
  14. TRick Shot

Same here I'm afraid. Deleted useroptions.ini, validated gaming assets, rebooted, but nothing works.

First time I tried, G9 error.
    Second attempt, couldn't interact with any terminal, then got disconnected from server.
    Third attempt, tried my Miller character instead of my Woodman one. Just froze and crash hard loading into the warp gate.
    Fourth attempt, dropped everything to lowest settings but same result as third attempt.

Currently for me in the most broken state its been since beta. Still, I had nearly a year of relatively problem free PS2, and you are making BF4 look stable! :D
  15. Bullborn

Same here. Non-working terminals. No squads listed. Warping, stationary or flickering players. Can't use instant action. Started about a couple of weeks ago for me.
  16. Frebben

... and same here. Terminals don't work and getting a disconnect after a minute or two.

I can also not buy anything with Station Cash (it keeps processing until I press ESC or get disconnected). Maybe that will get some attention? :)
    • Up x 1
  17. Skypi0n

I don't know if it is still usefull to say that I have exactly the same issues.
    All the bootlickers, saying that everything works fine, that the patch is the best thing ever, make me want to puke.
    My guess is that SOE sucked up all our money, and now that they are rich, they don't care about us anymore :(. Disgusting capitalism...
    I'm exaggerating a bit, but that's the overall impression I have about all this mess.
    And another thing : I created my account the first week the game came out, so even if I'm european, I have a "sony" account, and a P7 account. I don't think it's P7 fault.
  18. Skypi0n

* not a P7 account sry
  19. Degozaru

There was a moment yesterday when it worked for me. I noticed a small hot fix patch being downloaded and installed, and after which I ran around and flew into stuff for giggles, and all was good. Then later on Thursday it updated again with a small fix, and everything was back to how it was. Non working terminals, and disconnect the same moment I log into the game.

Might as well cancel my sub if this continues, not exactly seeing a reason for paying for it when I cant play the game I love.
  20. Artifex78