Still getting disconnects and non-functioning terminals on EU servers after patch

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Buzzcut, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Pamel

I was thinking, maybe this effect only free to play ppl ? Or it is some national restictions put on ?
  2. Simferion

Seriously, my only problem is with Woodman server, while the other 3 are functioning as they should. Where do you play?
  3. Kubor

I don't think it's a Prosieben problem. I have my account with SOE and I can log in to Miller just fine. But I get the unresponsive terminals and disconnect from Ceres and Woodman. It's been like that on and off for almost a week now.

Miller is fine for me though.
  4. Pamel

I play on Ceres, I come from Poland, im lvl 34 and Im free to play player. When I try to log on Indar I got diconetted after 3 min. All american servers work fine for me.
  5. Pamel

I managed to login on amerish...
  6. Simferion

American servers are fine, I noticed my problems are on Esamir. If I'm on Esamir when I disconnect and I shut down the game, I have the usual problems.
  7. Desti

I can confirm that this solution works. No more fiddling with my windows hosts file... :D
  8. VonStalin

9. ironeddie

I got a disconnect from woodman a few minutes after starting play. After getting back on though I had no issues for the couple of hours i played, terminals worked fine also.

I was on just after the servers went back up so its possible things have gotten worse as times gone on.
  10. NeOx

I played the bio lab alert after downloading PU01 with no problem. When I logged back in again I got an 80MB ninja patch and the non functioning terminals problem. This is on Cobalt using an SOE account.

Tried the run out of wargate trick, got the disconnect message - logged back in again and terminals are working OK.

My ping to Cobalt has given me 50 -75% packet loss for the last week or so at least and I've had more disconnects and broken terminals than usual but usually a re-login solves the problem. This time the problem was persistant until I did the suggested trick.
  11. FLHuk

12. fastandfur1ous

I'd like to echo Pamel's comment. I've spent all evening trying to get the game to work on Ceres but as soon as I enter a battle I die due to massive lag. Before this I was running on high graphics with FR of 60-120 all the time.
    Why is it need a separate Sony ID to even post in the main forums. It doesn't appear anyone form ProSieben even reads customer complaints here. Once again those of us forced to use ProSieben are treated like second class citizens.
    • Up x 1
  13. Glyken

A minute ago Cobalt was showing "server unavailable" on the character selection screen.
  14. DDpeetje

I also have this Terminal is disabled and I get kicked after a view minutes.
    I will try the run to a other territory. It looks like its thinking I am in a divergent territory as I can not see the TR indar gate there but a locked territory that is now Vanue.
  15. Odan.be

I just installed the new new hefty update patch , after playing a week of Battlefield 4 (wich is a buggy discrace itself, but thats another story). And i tried to play , but first i could not acces any terminal, and it the second attempt i got disconnected back to desktop after 5 minutes for no reason at all with no error message...
    So i guess this OMFG update story is not so OMFG great after all....
  16. teneighty

My char on US server works just fine, however Woodman is completely borked. Not been able to play at all... having the same issue and been trying to log in and out so many times since the patch without any luck.
  17. cobaltlightning

I'm still getting random disconnection on the US server Mattherson, it's been much more frequent since the big patch update
  18. Adept

No. I'm a member and I still get the issue.
    It takes abot 1 minute to get the loading screen after I select an EU character. After supposedly logged on it doesn't display the location name correctly - instead of XY Warpgate it tells I'm at some kind of Eisa location.
    The terminals aren't working, players appear and disappear randomly.
    Leaving the Warprgate's hex doesn't help.In fact I've run out of the map once out of spite.
    Then after 2-3 minutes I get a disconnect.
    Since the Performance Update #1, I don't get the G error screens. Planetside just shuts down it's own process.
  19. Ogrelover

Logged in to the game for the first time since patch.

First attempt, get DC to desktop after clicking char and waiting for like 2-3 minutes and browser starts with error G9 listed.

Second attempt, manage to login, get message that Eisa tech plant SCU is overloaded on my screen although I am at Esamir VS WG. Cannot redeploy, timer ticks down but nothing happens. After a minute I am DC from server.

Third attempt, run as fast as I can to Palos. can redeploy and play. Not sure if that helped or nut but read previous post about getting out of WG .

However, seems the pasive XP bonus is borked since I only got 12 xp and not 48 which whould be the case since I am a subscriber and it has been over 24 hours sicne last tiemI logged in.

Server Cobalt (EU)
  20. Hyperz

Getting this issue too...