Still getting disconnects and non-functioning terminals on EU servers after patch

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Buzzcut, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Derrik

same problem for me on woodman
    • Up x 1
  2. Brandmon

Same here. Sometimes a restart fixes things though, which is strange. Also the US servers work perfectly fine.
    • Up x 1
  3. iDogtag

Just tried to play on Miller and all the terminals are down, population is being shown as 0% and when I tried to log off, the loading screen got stuck at 32% and the bar just kept progressing and resetting over and over again.
    • Up x 3
  4. Pamel

"Hey guys,

Please take a look at the Support FAQ linked in my signature and check your systems meets the requirements of the game. Also make sure your drivers are up to date and that the proper exceptions have been added to your firewall and anti virus.

If you still have trouble you might want to send the support team a ticket describing your issue so they can help you out.

Thanks!"

http://en.planetside2.eu/forum/gene...119/disconnected-from-the-server-t565198.html
    THIS IS ProSieben response on forum and I got the SAME response after waiting two days for my ticket... That is a joke...
  5. Polanin1916

LOL.
    What is 100% sure I will wait to buy Playstation 4 till other ppl test it in Europe.
  6. Pamel

Im ok with bugs and Im ok with waiting for fix a week or longer, what im not ok with is when I got response from customer service about known issue "turn on and off your computer". This P7S1Traoke from customer servise should sell potatos not his "wisdom".
  7. Aktarus

definitely a pro7 servers issue. im not fremium , i use a SoE account , but im still getting these troubles mostly on woodman and only on euro servers its going worst each weeks. this company is just pure trash , as usual when an euro company manage an USA or asian game like prosieben for this one or gameforge with NC soft.
  8. Degozaru

Logged on a moment ago and got booted out of the entire game for a server disconnect. Tried it twice over after the first, and all 3 attempts ended in a disconnect crash within 1-2 minutes.

This is the first time it has acted up, and only 10-ish hours ago had a 3 hours session with no problems.

I did attempt the "run to another region" thing, but to no avail, it still disconnected me at some random point, and let me run around for a while.
    • Up x 1
  9. mihahelbl

I am also getting non-functional terminals and getting disconnected from server on Woodman server. But otherwise, the performance since update has improved significantly for me.
  10. gagle

Same here. One of my characters is trapped in the warpgate. TR, woodman. But curiosly, another character is fully functional in the same server but with vanu.
  11. y077er

Even after reporting this on PTS and through these forums about crashing they still went ahead and ported the **** onto live server so now I cant even enjoy the live game without constant crashes and now today the extra server disconnects to add insult to injury. I uninstalled the PTS as its clearly a waste of time because they ignored the reported problems and went ahead anyway.
    • Up x 1
  12. MichaelS

hmm, after a good day yesterday the problem with not working terminals and disconnecting after one minute ist back. now without the G errors, just plain crash - even on logout.
  13. Podrax

I got exactly the same problem! I have no idea what is causing this and its very annoying. :( I just want to play.
  14. gagle

Ok, now both characters are trapped in esamir in woodman server. GG, no more planetside2 for me. Bye.
  15. Sliced

First time I've ever got this.
    Massive lag on Colbalt.
    I can't interact with anything. When I try to log of it gets stuck at 32% and the progress bar becomes in an endless loop.
    • Up x 1
  16. Locke

I have the same problem on Miller & Woodman. As a side note this has nothing to do with the new patch it's been happening intermittently before that but it seems particularly bad today. I actually did a complete reinstall to try and fix it but no joy. The game ran perfectly last night.

Edit: Just as confirmation I can log in to US servers
  17. Fak3Blood

I fixd my problem with instant action, hit "I" as soon as you spawn, after airdrop logout than log in.
  18. nallar

Confirmed, also +1 friend confirmed.

Damnit SOE.
  19. thederpi

I have these problems to, im on woodman.
  20. Brusilov

Also nice that SOE does not seem to care enough to even react on this issue... :/