State of GU04 Update

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akrasjel

What does this mean ?
  2. Poulpe

"Increases to passive cert gain for members as well as new member status panel"

I can't help but think that you're creating a serious imbalance between subscribers and "free" players. As this feature applies not only to passive cert gain (48 certs / day), but also to XP and resources, only members could pay for the new weapons (1000 certs while playing in F2P mode is a huge ammount), and there's new weapons every 2 weeks...

But the worst for it is the resources part, we're already so full of it, Even without boost I can't seem to run out of it. this will encourage players to play the vehicle zerg way.

What this game need is a clear rebalance of certs and resources gain, and an interest to go on the other continents :
    - cut resources gain AT LEAST in half (and don't give an boost to paying members, XP and certs is already a clear advantage)
    - increase Vehicle cost by 1.5 - 2
    - give a 25% discount for the faction owning Esamir or Amerish.

This will seriously encourage getting out of indar, will limit the zerg frequency.

P.S. : and what about fixing the joystick sensitivity issue ?
  3. Ravenorth

I just hope the cloak is fixed for low settings and also weapon attachments not rendering while in cloak.
  4. MurderBunneh

So this goes live in a couple hours right? Was just wondering because there are no notifications other then this thread.
  5. MurderBunneh

By fixed do you mean completely invisible like pre GU2? It takes the same amount of effort to see a cloak on any setting it just looks different. I hope to god they don't give you your IWIN cloak back especially considering you don't show up on NV any longer.
  6. Scorponok

i highly doubt it...they always put out heads up when its coming not seen one so far..
  7. Poulpe

I think he meant "completely visible in low settings (just the model with a white / dark transparency, very easy to spot)
  8. MurderBunneh

Prior to update 2 you could not see them at all on low settings unless you had a NV scope I am sure that is what he wants. People could literally cloak right in front of you and disappear. You had to have a NV scope or shoot in the place you thought they where and pray.
  9. MurderBunneh

Um go read the OP.
    • Up x 1
  10. Scorponok

i stand corrected...*facepalm* i feel like a ******* hahaha..either that or higby is trolling us ^^ you never know what he might do ^^ i think i read that there was a rotation on the warpgates? wich means TR will land in the corner of shame :p and NC takes the other corner and VS gets to be on top like in beta :)
  11. Agent 47

I like the idea of VR Training Area, at the same time i have put into certifications i find worthless.. Will there be a refund system?
  12. framperton

If you're going to complain about them not keeping up with the roadmap, at least do everyone the courtesy of reading up on the related news.

Essentially the items under those months are when those items are slated to BEGIN development. They have done a horrible job communicating that fact despite the major backlash at the end of Feburary when everyone was expecting those things to be ready. Personally, especially with their current track record, the roadmap is completely and utterly pointless at this point (at least for us), and really should just do without the whole 'month' sorting system and just go by a list of whatever has the highest upvotes, but whatever.
  13. Blend46

You need to log in everyday to get those cert points, each day.
  14. Exoz

Are you fixing the white platoon color members on the map? And the waypoints being broken on the minimap? I don't care about new things, I just care about you FIXING WHAT YOU BROKE with the game update 3 weeks ago. Threads on these issues ahve been present ever since, are you fixing this?
    • Up x 2
  15. framperton

Most likely.
  16. Kastrenzo

Have you fixed the triple spawn bug yet?

and are the Hvar outskirt spawn room shields fixed? Tired of spawning there as TR and getting locked out of my own spawn room because the doors are blue *I honestley can't tell if they are NC or VS doors because I'm color deficient and they both look the same to me*
  17. HellasVagabond

So the things i mentioned belong to the "bug" category ? Ok.........
  18. XRIST0

VS are going to own with the new warpgate rotation ..

Goodbye rediculous NC population , hello even worse TR population .

This is going to be very interesting , even with VS having the canyons right now they still match NC's population most of the time .
    • Up x 1
  19. hawken is better

I literally laughed out loud when I saw that the warpgates were being rotated. Waterson TR can barely stop themselves from getting warpgated in their current location, once they move to the SE warpgate, it's going to be hilarious.

On that note, I'd like to see how the Vanu handle the northern warpgate since their numbers are generally lower than everyone else's.
  20. Lambchopz

This question was asked & answered already within the first couple pages. Since I'm feeling especially generous today, I'll tell you what the answer was: "yes, it's fixed."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.