State of GU04 Update

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aisar

heh I hate to break it to you but 99% of us don't read through each page checking out what kind of completely random things have been posted on them. I certainly don't have the patience for that. I am REALLY glad this is being fixed though, omg was that annoying or what.
  2. Exoz

I see that platoon colors are being fixed, but I see nothing about the minimap waypoints, anything on this? I read through all 8 pages and saw nothing on it. Maybe I missed something but I doubt it
  3. FeiXue

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  4. Rummycat

I just wanna say... we appreciate you guys busting your balls over this. Its good to see a team of developers who work this hard to make people happy and sometimes it can seem like we do nothing but complain. Keep up the good work and keep up the energy.
    • Up x 1
  5. Roxputin

No It will not.
    • Up x 2
  6. Roxputin

If that Is a VS hummer, it needs to be nerfed.
    • Up x 1
  7. XRIST0

Yes it definatly will , on Briggs atleast ..

Most of the time its VS:35% TR:28% NC:37%
  8. Scorponok

well after this patch be prepaired to see your population grow :p...but for some reason i doubt TR will drop hard like NC and VS did...
  9. StormStrafe

With the upcoming increase to XP rewards for taking out vehicles, that's all the nerf it well ever need. Now leave the VS alone, they do have recoil.
  10. Springheel Jack

Will this address the bug that mines are useless and fall through the world if left for more than 2 minutes?
  11. Kociboss

No "no damage after 15 minutes" bugfix?
  12. Roxputin

You sir are an honor and a scholar.
    • Up x 1
  13. Ketadine

14. TheEvilBlight

Battle rifles added to depot.

Was it something that required QA approval? :|

So it looks like all the HE -except- ESF got adjusted. Good. ESF didn't need another nerf.
  15. Vanuub

"All 75 round LMGs are now the same and have a 300 round capacity.
    • NC Gauss Saw S
    • TR TMG-50
    • VS Pulsar LSW
    • VS SVA-88
    • VS Flare
    • VS Ursa"
    Can you confirm that is correct?
    Why is the SVA88 getting its ammopool nerfed down to the Flare/TMG50 level? It is a completely different gun and is matched up against the Carv/Carv-S in terms ROF and damage.

Carv/carv-s is sitting at 100+300 = 400 rounds, whereas the SVA88 will go from a 25 round deficit (70+300) to a 100 round deficit (75+225). So a TR will not only still have the benefit of a 33% bigger magazine, but also a heck of a lot more spare ammo.
  16. willowstyle

you did great work !

my special thx for minimap manual zoom and VR training, that's ROX and was so awaited!
    the VR training seems perfect :p
    happy to see you are working on esf rocket and account unlock, good news.
  17. Akrasjel

18. Craith

Lots of great changes and additions, cant wait to get home today to test the VR area, and the rumble seat, the new XP values, check out the new tower design ...

Only change I'm semi-against, it further devalues C4 compared to tankmines and increses the incentive to kamikazebomb - since you lose everything if you die, why risk it? So the tank I could get close alive to has a chance to kill me on my way out of blast range too - and totally negate my spent ressources to boot!

I like that it gives you a chance to do something against deployed C4, but I'd really really really prefer if it would just be possible to disarm it with the engineer-tool.

Especially since the problem with someone else blowing it up for no gain for you (but full costs and risk)is still not fixed.
  19. Loegi

It's missing a ton from the roadmap. No mention of the improved item preview, nothing about the loadout screen revamp (unless this is under the map screen revamp, which doesn't make sense), nothing about the regional empire priority system, nothing about the improved vehicle cosmetic slots except for one specific item, nothing about separating score from experience, (From here on I can understand that it's not implemented because of a low rating, but still) no daily medals/achievements, no orbital strikes, and (thankfully) no spectator mode.

It also has some weird balance decisions. Like making C4 despawn, nerfing claymores more than other AP mines, nerfing TR by giving other factions more ammo, and making instant action not really useful any more because I have the chance of going somewhere I don't want to.
    Also, shouldn't: "The cloak effect on low graphics settings will no longer make the infiltrator completely invisible." be different? It's not completely invisible on low graphics, it's the opposite. I hope this is a typo, because if you're making the cloak more visible on low graphics, then that's just laughable.

I'm disappointed. Could you at least announce when the new shotguns are going to be released? I'm planning on using one of the only implemented features to determine what CQC weapon I'm buying, and I don't want it to be outdated a week after I bought it.

At least you didn't nerf the Flash's Fury like you said you would ("Explosive radius from ALL vehicle based damage sources have been reduced").
    • Up x 1
  20. Vanuub

"Destroyed phalanx turrets display the “need repair” wrench icons for friendly engineers"

Nice, now when are we getting the much needed "needs to be hacked back" icon? So far it is less time and trouble to blow it up and repair it than get a infiltrator to run over and do something, specially in a fight.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.