State of GU04 Update

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaTzo

The VR room is cool. I would like to see enemy aircraft flying in their though. Or the ability to spawn enemy aircraft so that teams can train against them. IE I want to show a new pilot how to take down a Scythe so I jump in the Scythe in the VR and he gets in his Mossi and we talk about what's happening as he learns.
    • Up x 2
  2. tuberunner

Right on MAX. Your right IMO.. Its a technique they use in real life. And its hella productive!
  3. Kon

i mean camping in the spawn / teleporter rooms when there is no need to (to farm) , and the tanks who sit far away and shell spawn rooms without actually pushing the base to attack it
  4. prowler707

sounds good for the most part but however is there any work in making a 64 bit version of the game? also how about some optimizations that will utilize the cpus capability especially those of us with quad core processors. i note this because i notice that when i check i see only 2 or 3 cores working while one isn't doing anything i found a unpark cpu utility but the result is the same. i would like to be able to use all four cores. otherwise great work lately fellas XD
  5. drNovikov

My FPS is okay, where is my Phoenix?!
  6. 3lGr1ng0

Does this game work? ROFL... Great update, once again!

*Applaud*
  7. Hantak

8. Mormomboy

VR is sick. I like the idea of using to test new weapons and vehicles.

Another sugestion...

Can you add a way to "challenge" another player in there or have AI's to fight instead of stationary targets.

I am terrible when it comes to dogfights, and chasing other players testing stuff and shoot at them does not cut it for practice.
  9. Mormomboy

Testing weapons in combat would help to with this "challenge" method. Would help me to decide than just stationary targets.

Have more than a couple buildings out somehwere so that outfits could practice. Have "scrimages" IDK.
  10. RadarX

As the GU is live now, we'll go ahead and put this one to bed. We absolutely appreciate everyone's feedback.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.