Kastrenzo
    1. There are no messages on Kastrenzo's profile yet.
  • Signature

[IMG]
    Reporting players should not be such a quick and simple task, nor should it ever be taken lightly,
    It is a serious manner that is utterly abused by poor sports who would rather accuse the enemy of
    cheating than just admit that they lost fair and square.
    this causes legitimate players to lose their accounts based on nothing but the poor judgement of a GM, and
    a false accusation on behalf of someone who cries hacks every time they lose. Stop it

About

Server:
    • Mattherson (US East)
    I'm a cynical and diobolical bastard, and a horrible human being

Eversince SOE banned my account in March after a slew of Angry Reports from Waterson NC players against my VS alt for popping too many of their heads. After I was unbanned I've become a Paranoid wreck. I love this game, and I've spent a lot of money on it. But being banned for simple oversight on the part of a GM has left a sour taste.

I've developed a fear of success, I pretty much can't do anything in this game without worrying about getting rage-reported again. I mostly play infantry on all factions, and there are plenty of people out there who are much better than I am. But I know what I'm doing and I think I'm pretty good at the game too. But I find it extremley frustrating that I and other players are constantly under scrutiny because of our performance in the game.

I'm by no means a braggart, and I think I'm a pretty humble person, albeit insane, But is it a crime to be skilled at a game?

Sure, Lots of people will be content to point and laugh at the people who get banned, and then argue it. I'm not saying that there aren't cheaters. but I firmly beileve that there are signifigantly less cheaters than the public insists.

Man up, and go fight the enemy with your bullets *or lazors, if you're Vanu*, instead of spamming reports every time you die like a sissy.