SOE are breaking a pledge to the community with their inaction on ADAD Macros

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Phazaar, Apr 26, 2013.

1. jimredtalon

Anyone remember how in the old starsiege tribes game how originally skiing was a exploit that pretty much made the game.
  2. Zorro

Although sidestrafing is fine, ADAD warping is an unrealistic glitch and does not contribute to mobility in the same way that bunny-hopping or skiing does.
  3. EvilNinjadude

I'm seeing the results of it. It's a neat mechanic now, and it was sort of a neat mechanic then.

But we're in the Universe of Planetside here, not Artemis Fowl.
  4. TwistaX

ADAD should not be takin out of the game... Bunny hopping should

Are you mad because you have to aim?
  5. LibertyRevolution

You know they nerfed jump already right?
    If you jump multiple times it slows your movement speed to a crawl. It is like your jogging in place.

The forum whiners are not going to be happy until they do the same thing to adada...
    • Up x 1
  6. Giggily

I can't wait until ADAD spam macros are built in for Planetside 3, making the game the way it really should be, i.e. impossible to hit anyone under any circumstances.
  7. TwistaX

I do ( ADADCCADADWSWSAD ) during fights.. but with my hand.. You cannot take away the "FPS" aspect of the game. Otherwise you should go play WOW and cast spells.
  8. Zorro

Bunny-hopping is fine as long as one can actually be hit(hit-box is aligned with the model). It is basically trading accuracy for speed (unfortunately not in PS2) and dodging. ADAD is fine as long as there is not any warping. Sidestrafing is basically a conservative form of bunny-hopping, with less of an impact on accuracy but with no movement benefits and slightly worse dodging than bunny-hopping.
  9. Chinchy

I watched the first video, its a different guy!
  10. Phazaar

NivX vs NivXNC? Are you seriously suggesting that's not the same person?...
    • Up x 1