Server Maintenance March 14th 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 13, 2014.

1. DandaNgsan

We would like some word from the community manager about the last patch. Does SOE intend on keeping the mini map on the death screen? Theres a bunch of people complaining about this last patch but no word from the community manager. Do we even have one?
  2. CompletelyDeadCoyote

For the first time i actualy giggled at your jokes! You are getting better at this; keep working and you'll be awesome!
    • Up x 1
  3. ShotMeTender

Muahuahuahuahuah what a great joke dude... Muhauahauhauha still laughing on the fl fl fl flooooooohohhoohor.........ouuhuuhoahhh

-14:36 Crash
    -15:21 Crash
    -15:57 FPS 2
    -16:09 Crash
    -19:14 Crash

Should i continue or is it enought for you?

FAIL
  4. Frenzlin

Still can't take character quizz on some of my characters :/
  5. TacoStabber

Nah, I knew that... It was meant to imply something else. :s
  6. Atrus2g

Jeses christ in a chicken basket, the new death-screen is annoying as hell. This is reminding me of Windows 8, while the old death screen was Windows 7. Worked well, no one complained, wholesale revamp that almost universally is loathed yet developers force it down users throats anyway. Note that this didnt go well for Microsoft, please have this as a toggle item so folks that hate it aren't forced to view it repeatedly. Again thank you for a great game, just hate having a vegas style blinged up death screen with no ability to opt out.
  7. Takomunch

I've been crashing to desktop a lot since the march update, especially this new hotfix.
    Some weird things have been happening lately among the crashing that I'm experiencing.

Just a few minutes ago I was going up on the ascending beam up to the Mekala Tech
    turret platform, then I started to get the " get out of this area, you're not authorized " thing and
    started to take damage, I thought this would go away by respawning, but I keep taking damage
    in the intervals wherever I go until I die.

Logging out does correct this problem, thought I'd chip in on the weird happenings after the patch.
  8. DatAnon

Crashed twice today, never crashed before. Also don't ban that one random TR mossie who was flying around invincible just having fun, he wasn't even killing anybody and he gave a bunch of people piggyback rides.
  9. SadeSkirata

I like the new death screen. . .I HATE THAT FREAKIN MINIMAP THAT REVEALS WHERE I AM!!! *ahem* I enjoy the change in layout in regards to minor info (that is nice to know but not imperative) HOWEVER, that minimap NEEDS to go! if you MUST include a map of sorts, let it be a screenie of the map the way it was the second you died, with EVERYTHING on it the way it was, even that is too much and i would HATE to see the minimap reveal stay period. . .
  10. DatAnon

So umm, apparently I can't edit or something. Anyhow, can we also add Assister's BR and faction to the death screen? As well as a way to just click past it?
  11. Seff

Nothing seems to fix the issue, still do not have it...
    Idea: add some type ( logged by server ) option for all players what they can open in somewhere in menu. If player has already made the quiz, this part has little locked icon and text : " You already have made the quiz ... " . Having this nice feature will make sure that everyone will have ability to complete the quiz even if they didn't in first time got it or they just closed the quiz and want to open it in next session.
    • Up x 1
  12. Desann

Shared XP among vehicles does not apply to the "rumble" seat of a harasser.

When a Max is in the back, they should receive the XP, since they are able to shoot enemies, and in my opinion, are part of the "crew" of the vehicle.
  13. DeadliestMoon

Read again dude. They fixed *some* crashes for *some* players, not every crash for everyone.
  14. Rhapsody

Hmm will give that a try. i really only upgraded my Drivers cause i got annoyed with BF4 constantly complaining that i wasn't usingthe 'latest and greatest' drivers.

Seriously.... i want to find the Dice developer that though that would be a GOOD thing to add into the game launcher... smack him over the head with a shovel... then bury him upside down in a fire-ant mound with a jar of honey smeared over his ****.

*edit*

ok.. seriously.. when did a.r,s.e Become a word worthy of being 'filtered'.... really SOE?... were not 2 year olds on here.....
  15. crunchinger

no quiz, more desynch/disc, less fun, even less patience after struggling with those problems for the past weeks
  16. Fujikaze

After this patch game started to hitch like crazy. Also Class quiz doesnt work.

Also remove that indicator or make it to <BR10 people. This is silly. Any person with a working brain comes to kill you in your perfect sniping spot. Because some people didnt like infiltrators and cried about them endlessly. Was thinking about membership. No freaking way i'll get that membership after they murdered my fun.
  17. Gamingroach

Received the class quiz for my NC and VS char but my TR char didn't get one.
  18. DemoDan

still dont have the quiz for my 2 alts, only my TR got it and that was when it first came out
  19. michael56030

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE FALLING TO DEATH ANIMATION?!?!?!
  20. Danath

Since this last patch I'm getting a crash about 1crash/hour or more :(