Server Maintenance March 14th 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Aelyn

Thank's. I will try this.
  2. focart

and again - assist exp...
    why it was nerfed so hard? i mean, today i shoted till burning mossi, and some scrub stole my kill with lock ons. For 95% of damage to vehicle and critical assist we recive about 100-150 exp. It`s not funny, really.
  3. Vivicector

Guys, kill assists are not even funny anymore. They are so... pitiful. I want to kill enemy vehicles, not lasthit them like when killing kreeps in some MOBA. The most awful thing is that now I get SO much less XP for my gunner's kills... I believe it is some kind of a bug, but please, bring assists back to the level!
  4. customer548

Luperza has left the game. She's now working on Everquest Next. RadarX is her successor on PS2. (If i understodd the whole thing in the right way ^^)
  5. LadiesMan217

Expect more problems, SOE loves to make more fixes that will create more problems and more random crashes
  6. dezusa

Class quiz not working on pre-made characters. but works fine with newly created ones on my account.
    and since the patch, Im getting longer login times. I thought they did some hurrdurr stuff on their databases
    to hurrdurr make logins easier during patch days.
    (Im playing at Briggs, barely has pop to support 1 continent)

Will people abusing the Invincibility bugged be banned?
    (Rather, will SoE ever care about those guys being reported especially for bug abusing?)
  7. PresidentFreeman

For the first time ever in this game I am having severe hit registration issues. As in walk up behind a guy and get 20 hitmarkers hit registration.

That kind of stuff, along with crashes (I don't get any) are the only two things that I can't tolerate in a game. If the next patch doesn't fix things it'll be a sad goodbye to a long-played game for me.

Edit: to clarify, it wasn't the invulnerability bug (whatever that is) since he actually died on the 21st shot.
  8. SuecoViacho

is it possible that there is a bug that u get things u use in vr or so, cuz i have to friends, and their playerpage shows that they unlocked certifications of an value over 2000 certs in exact ONE second they cant have done this
  9. Ziogatto89

• All Characters should now be to take the Class Quiz now (No really we mean it!)
    I still didn't get that on a bunch of characters...
  10. orivar

my game is crashing when it logging in to the server!!

and i get this :
    Game Error G10

Malfunction:

We've encountered a problem. Please try again later.

i want to play!

its crashing all the time! please do something!!!!!!!
  11. ddraig

You published an announcement saying the server will go down at 6am PST.

At 5:50am PST everyone was wondering if the server will go down, but there was no warning.

At 6am PST there was no warning, and the server was still up.

At 6.10am PST the server was STILL up and we were all wondering if perhaps the server did not run on daylight saving time, and we had another hour to go

At 6:12am PST the server suddenly shut down with an announcement "Maintenance NOW" and the server instantly shut down.

My entire point is this:

WE knew the server was going down at 6am, why could you not put up a warning at 5:45? You did this with the next server reset, the next night. It's not like it was sudden thing that you had to suddenly bring the server down to fix, it was a scheduled, published shutdown. You did this fine the next night.

I'm assuming there was some team change and someone forgot to let us, the players (some of us also customers) know what was going on.
  12. Rainbowman3D

13. ddraig

14. ddraig

yeah they are hilarious :)
    • Up x 1
  15. Alexanderoi

Hej Guys I have a problem here.
    I used to play PS2 over 5-6 hours without an single crush. However, after this update, my PS2 randomly crushes in every 4-5 minutes without any kind of warnings.
    Therefore, I think we may encounter some unknown BUGs in this update package.
    If anyone else also experience this kind of problem, please post here.
    Thank you and best regards!:)
    • Up x 1
  16. yllom001

Why am I always a part of the minority who has this stuff not work, first it was the camos now its this. I just want to be a majority member for once :(
  17. ddraig

I

went back to the R331 driver - problem went away
  18. chrisarn94

That's ok, Phoenix Company is still here to take 'em down :cool::p
    [IMG]
  19. Hiding in VR

Unfortunately the Quiz still isn't happening on my two alts. :(
  20. Mormomboy

Those parts are fine, people don't like the minimap pointing to your killer