Server Downtime for PU02 December 17, 2013 9:30 AM PT (6:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Cigg

If you get a snowman screenshot it!!! or it never happened!
  2. BulletToTheFace

Every faction should have a strength and weakness, both of which should be noticeable. This idea was in the start of the game but I believe has been lost in time as things get "balanced". As the factions become more and more alike we are narrowing those advantages we have by slowly eliminating the strengths we should learn to use. We may lose our weaknesses at the same rate, but I'd much rather learn how to protect a weakness while using the strengths I have rather than going up against an enemy who is identical to me in every way but appearance.

I think more time needs to be in setting a boundary box for each faction and coming up with what each factions strengths and weaknesses are. When adding in items or nerfing others they should not go outside of this box. Meaning no strength should be able to easily overcome, while no weakness should make you so fragile that you break instantly. I know this is a hard things to do with a game that has so many factors, however it would create better game play for everyone.

I know there are always going to be people complaining about another factions strengths in a game that has this many players, I just think that the original game model should be expanded instead of narrowed as they are doing now.
    • Up x 1
  3. thearabwithglasses

theres one problem... my characters are gone.....
  4. thearcticzone

Seems to me that hotfix usually means fixing while hot. AKA fixing while server is live....Server downtime for hotfix, quite an oxymoron...... What i am looking for is better vehicle hud and for there not to be a vast emptiness when you fly out of the battlefield.....Maybe add an ocean or a huge forest or something that makes sense why you can't fly or walk out there?
  5. SniperApache

If they delete the characters or keep them i don't care i just want to freakin play!:D
  6. Sakuragi

Same problem here.
  7. UnluckyFriedKitten

I bought this rifle, I'm not completely convinced this will fix it but its a step in the right direction. Looking forwards to trying it out.
  8. UnluckyFriedKitten

Clearly you have'nt spent 300+ hours on certing stuff out lol
  9. DeadlyDragon

I LOVE IT ALL! However...
    Typo or what? Why hate on the Saron it's already nerf city

Saron HRB
    The Saron is pretty close to where we like it. For now, the only change we are doing is adjusting the harasser version. It will require one more splash hit to kill if hitting with only inner splash damage.

Saron HRB
    • Direct hit damage reduced from 425 to 284
    • Inner Blast damage increased from 350 to 367
    Saron HRB-H
    • Direct hit damage reduced from 375 to 250
    • Inner Blast damage reduced from 350 to 334
  10. 10thRMDredd

Uhhh SOE...where are my characters that i have spent over 3000 hours on and $400.
    I know you will fix it, but i am keen to play today. :)
  11. Longasc

Indeed, their MAX weapons are damn difficult to use, at least for me. And work very differently than those of the VC or TR.
  12. Cigg

Starting a new character all over, reminds you what was lost lol
  13. Alizona

fyp

My only five minutes on Esamir showed me one thing... I don't think this is gonna be easy. I didn't see one snowman, let alone one clad in shiny gilded precious metal. :)
  14. Alizona

Which is why I stick with my Vanu char. I'm one 5-ribbon session away from level 66, I believe - whichever level comes after Castellan 5. I never look to see what the next Title is, I wasn't crazy about Castellan, I hope the next one is better. LOL
  15. SniperApache

i am br of 44 spend quite a bit... but I am getting better and better, My stats will become better so restart isn't an issue.
  16. InvitroCanibal

Perhaps there is no snowman that exists in the game but maybe they exist in our hearts?
  17. Alizona

from Higby's post:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  18. honeybaddggger

"Prowler Anchored Mode
    Data shows that anchored mode is extending the Prowlers range too far as well as making it too easy to hit aircraft. The projectile speed increase on Anchored mode is being reduced from 15/30/45/60% per rank, to 7.5/15/22.5/30%"

NO. Anchored mode does NOT make it too easy to hit aircraft. It takes SKILL to hit aircraft. End of story.
    • Up x 7
  19. InvitroCanibal

I want my character to look like the snow man
  20. InvitroCanibal

They got DATA!
    • Up x 4