Server Downtime for Hotfix November 22, 2013 6AM PDT (3PM CEST)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Nov 21, 2013.

1. ScrapyardBob

Still having issues, now getting stuck at "Logging in..." after selecting a character.
  2. Putz49

Mine get's stuck on 96% and won't go any farther..... ummm..
  3. NikoGotU

I can't even connect to the server now... c'mon, make it work again! Can you undo the patch so I can at least play???
    • Up x 1
  4. Reaper

I also cannot login for the first time ever, i go to login to Connery and everything goes white and it crashes. pretty crappy because i was earning 100 certs per hour and am missing out on outfit night because of this crap
    • Up x 1
  5. DiscoBiscuit

Hey guys, I'm getting a consistent crash. I can get to the character selection screen, but when I try to log in the screen goes white and the window closes. There's no error or anything either. If there's a way to give you guys a crash dump log then let me know. I'm connecting to Connery if it matters.
    • Up x 1
  6. Chewey

Well, crap. Yesterday I had stellar performance, zero crashes, and I really couldn't recall seeing any bugs at all during the hour or so that I played. Now I can't even log in, lol. I'll try the reinstall when I get the time, but hopefully this is hotfixed before I start that long download. Kudos to SOE for at least trying to get their software to run on the majority of systems in the endlessly mutating PC landscape.
    • Up x 1
  7. Stalker Fiend

Still not able to load game. Launchpad fine, character select fine. Character login ------>crash.
    Every time.
    What did you guys do?
    • Up x 1
  8. f0d

when are we getting the hotfix for this hotfix that fixed the last hotfix?
    • Up x 3
  9. DragoFlyrr

I'm having the whitescreen issue as well, would like to know if it's the game or the server that's causing this issue. Would have liked to play the game today, considering I'm sure we're ALL missing outfit nights all over the board.
    • Up x 1
  10. Demon013

Same white screen issue, haven't crashed at all except for an "out of memory" crash but ultra textures turned down to high fixed that. I haven't been able to play today:mad: . This has been the worst Double XP Event I've ever seen on an online game:eek: . Haven't been able to enjoy it and not purchasing any station cash for 50% more on top of that because of how bad these hotfixes keep making the game. It was fine until these recent hotfixes!!!!!!o_O Yesterday I quit playing because I got stuck in a turrent and no one could die or exit anything.
  11. DiscoBiscuit

Update: I can log in to my VS Waterson character with no problems. But the issue still happens if I log in to Connery with my main NC character.
  12. Nerkun

Yes please! You took 3 hours, give us 48 as compensation!
    • Up x 2
  13. sgtjohnbilly

it used to be playable .................... 2 second lag all the time.
    i'm still can move or shot normaly except when i do it it take 2 second to everything to react (enter sundy, get out, shooting someone)
    the red cross when i soot right appear 2 sec after... and it's not a stable bug ... sometimes it's ok 10% of the time.
    before all was good to me
  14. Lordsartek

After this hotfix my game finally stopped stuttering like crasy. Only now It constantly crashes insted.o_O
    Another hotfix that fixes this problem would be greatly appreciated.
  15. redmamba

after this hf enemy ESF render too late.
    You get shot by some one and by the time you finally look in the right direction and the ESF appears out of nowhere you're down to 25% health. nice work SOE
  16. equinub

Feels like the performance has also dropped since omfg p1, hotfix are slowly reverting the changes.

Also why when i crash do i lose all my well placed mines and i'm not given the resources back? Setting up 3000+ certs utility pouch traps is useless with the crashes...
  17. Scatterblak

I'm crashing more in the last two weeks than I have in the last year.

Re: "Status: 11/25/2013 4:00 PST - The game is currently down for scheduled maintenance." -- I think there are some grammatical and spelling errors in this sentence. Yes it's nitpicking, but let's be professional about it. Here's what I think is a valid rewrite:

"Status: 11/25/2013 4:00 PST - The game is currently down again because, for some reason, we don't test this stuff in a development environment - we just patch it up and throw it into production and see what happens."

Just trying to help.