Server Downtime for Hotfix November 22, 2013 6AM PDT (3PM CEST)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Despia

Yea, defending towers vs ESF is horrible, can't see em... absolute deadly from greater distances...
    • Up x 1
  2. IamTheRyaN

SOE give us one more day to double XP, when you make hotfixes when there is double xp on server, my hyper boost is just activated for nothing :(.
    • Up x 2
  3. brbrbr

no more subs from me.
  4. muthulingam3121996

I agree my hyper boost is being wasted as we speak ;(
  5. ShiroSan

Im getting really annoyed with these patches every day. I'm using a 3 day 100% boost and this is the 3rd day in a row I've had to lose valuable time on my boost/double xp event because of this with only about 25 hours left on it.
    • Up x 1
  6. dariansniper

FIX THE NC COSMETIC BUG!!! I am beginning to think you wont fix this... This is very pitifully from SOE to make money, by doing the old cosmetiks look badly... I do NOT spent 1 cent
    • Up x 1
  7. equinub

Servers go down for maintenance. Click auto disconnect button, BAM receive an earful of an awful repeating sound, rip headphones off. Open task manager, close crash reporter?..
  8. Bratniss

I logged in to check out the new performance updates and only got a few seconds of game time before the servers went down, but I already noticed a nice difference in how the game loads and feels. Good job to all involved and can't wait till servers are back up.
  9. storrhoek

stop whit these fixes, im not crashing, anyone else does?????
  10. MajiinBuu

Yay no more invisible mosquitos :)
    • Up x 1
  11. AskaniionCeres

Same here...3 Day-Boost...

SOE, you do got customers on the other side of the big blue thing we call Atlantic...
  12. Jeanzl2000

I third that
    • Up x 3
  13. DevastatorNZ

Can you fix the lag and the crashes first please thanks oh and extend the double XP :)
  14. lampwarez

Would be good if SOE enable the test server when the others are in maintenance (without reports, just to play). I have just a part of my lunch time to play PS2.. right in the maintenance time. :/
  15. Adderton

Come on guys, sure there are problems with the game and the servers have to be updated from time to time for bug fixes and what not, but why do you all have the whine about it so much. As far as I'm concerned the game is really fun and very enjoyable to play for the most part, sure there are a few problems but you have to admit that for the majority of the game it's pretty good, especially when you're in a major 3 way battle for a base and there are about 200 plus people fighting over the same base, now if you're not enjoying those fights and having a good time then perhaps it's time you found another game to play, perhaps one of those 64 max player games. I'm not going to say which ones because I'm sure you all know the ones I'm referring too. BTW I hope you have fun with all the bugs and glitches in those games that cost you 60 plus dollars just to buy the game, just try to enjoy the game for what it is and stop complaining, peace out fellow gamers.
    • Up x 2
  16. iRepair

TL;DR?
  17. m0ses

Mabye, if we wold be so nice and play test servers more often, we wold have much better end versions in real servers.. Im sure there is organiseble way to get ppl to test server, to try pach out for at least 1 day before real deal... just a thot, plz dont kill me for that if its a bad idea. soz my Obama.
    • Up x 2
  18. Schwak

The hot fixes are warranted, and promptly needed. Although I very much would like an extra day of double XP(I've had to work every day so far), I'd rather have the hot fixes now instead of when its all over. Many crashing issues have been resolved. A few hours total downtime during the event is better then having a sub par gaming experience during a once in a blue moon event.
    • Up x 1
  19. dariansniper

Make the Reaver and the other NC Verhicles so as they was!!

My old reaver:
    [IMG]
  20. faykid

Why choosing EU prime time for a hot fix? There are 4 EU servers and only 3 US servers.

US players won't notice it, it's early morning there, but we in EU are pissed - because it is prime time here. This is just not fair.
    • Up x 4