Server Downtime for Hotfix November 22, 2013 6AM PDT (3PM CEST)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Nov 21, 2013.

1. sittingduck

XP: +0%
    Awesome
    • Up x 1
  2. IamTheRyaN

Disconnected by server ? Cmon..
  3. Amit2120

i guess by the time i wrote the comment they fixed it?
  4. RisKey

I had same problem only 96% load over and over until I revalidated the game files then it finished.
  5. RaycoGray

96% .................................
  6. planetephantome

96%.................................too.
  7. KrustyKoala

Contact technical support with the data they need about your setup, posting "I hope you fix the stuttering" is useless information for them.

Besides, I get no stuttering, so it's not a problem that affects everyone.
  8. SLAIN INJEKTILO

9. VonStalin

Restart PC and everything will be fine, except first time log in will take a few min.
    • Up x 1
  10. AccelPrime

...Stuck on "logging in". Good times :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  11. lambusado

VALIDATE GAME ASSETS
  12. Silent Bob

We are the 96%!
    • Up x 1
  13. HighHammer

On Character List and endlessly rolling Play button ...

Oh boy I knew it, Its all my fault guys. If I like anything in the world it just turns to dust ... (Sigh)

:rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  14. KRG123

Oh yeah, that's right!
  15. m0ses

I did that yesterday too and got in after restart... ty
  16. kadney

Crash #1.. :rolleyes:
  17. Brainwayne

i demand more fixes and less bugs, for i am the 0.0001% !!!
  18. 6098

1: I also have this problem on the initial loading screen it gets stuck on 96%, this happens approximately 2 out of 3 loggin attempts, but can get worse, when it gets real bad i would give up and not loggin at all.
    Sometimes when I finally manage manage to load my character selection screen and press the big green button at the bottom of the screen, it says "logging in" and it gets stuck that way indefinitely. This later problem has about a 1 in 2 chance of happening.

2: This only happened to me once yesterday: I noticed amounts of lag that make the game unplayable, my vehicle would start burning up and i would keep spamming "E" to bail out but end up dead as it slowly burned up. I would shoot a light assault trooper on the ground, and he would fly all the way to the rooftop of a building, and then suddenly drop dead and i would get the kill. I even head-shoted someone, they ran around a quit a bit, finally went into the spawn room and THEN died in the spawn room, he must think i am a cheap hacker or something... please fix this lag.
    • Up x 1
  19. Brasil

Muito lag in-game após o patch, demora para iniciar fica preso nos 96%.
  20. 3asyD

Has the EU servers been fixed yet?