Server Downtime for Hotfix February 14, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 13, 2014.

1. salembeats

2. joeski

And Miller's down again......................
  3. ARIES666

Why!? WHY you doing it with us:(
  4. Snoozzzer

Gate Shield Diffuser Sundies are buggy as can be, at least of last night. In my limited personal experience, this seems to be the case a higher percentage of the time
  5. SuecoViacho

Can't log in to cobalt anymore :(
  6. PastalavistaBB

Server Downtime for Hotfix February 14 15, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Downtime Start: 6 AM PT (3 PM CET) *Time Zone Converter
    Downtime ETA: Up to ??? hours

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  7. ncDieseL

Sorry but as other have mentioned, Miller has had problems all week. The other EU servers have had login issues, but Miller has crashed twice tonight. I mean, just think of your valentines day sales?! How can anybody buy any of the new items if they can't even get in to the game?

Seriously, it really doesn't feel like EU, and Miller specifically is getting the full attention of the team. If it's an end of life server, just tell us so we can start characters on other servers.
  8. Nemetis

Luppy* CERES is Down again! :( (can't login)

*Luperza
  9. Luperza Community Manager

I know everyone is upset about the Miller, Cobalt, Woodman and Ceres server issues. We have been working on these issues and they are the top priority for our network team. Unfortunately, I can't speed things up on my end. All I can do is let you know what is happening and that we are working on it.

Please keep in mind that some things take time to fix and it may seem like you are not "getting the full attention of the team," but you are. The portion of our team that handles these issues is working on them as quickly as possible.
  10. Coldmeister

I'm going to use this as an excuse to be glad I went to work today instead of being able to stay home and play games.
  11. ncDieseL

And know I can see the crash appears to have wiped half of the WDS points I earned today... I was over 100 easily, not far from the Tier 1 reward, now I'm back down to 83. This takes the cake tbh.

All I can say to any EU players on subs is cancel it, cancel it today. That should get somebodies attention.
  12. Luperza Community Manager

I will report this immediately. Thank you. I'll have more information on how you will be granted your WDS Points back in the future.
  13. Coldmeister

Hi I just wanted to mention some people were reporting issues with the new titles for the holiday crossbows. Some people said the number of kills required to get the title was inconsistent. Some people got it at silver medal, others closer to the gold medal. Might want to look into this also if servers are down anwyays
  14. ncDieseL

Lots of wierd stuff is happening. I was just playing, and I got a ribbon for healing... I was playing engineer...
  15. Dutchbullits

IT'S A TRAP :eek: STOP BELIEVING! :mad:
  16. Krayus_Korianis

I wonder where my particle effects went :(
  17. Holydr4gon

Apart from the server issues, I still don´t get why the Valentain´s bundles don´t include the only 2 camos I was looking for...
    This bundle already cost 30 euros, I was glad to pay that amount if the loyalist camo was inside the bundle, now I should pay 15 euros just for this camo... the result is: I don´t get the camo nor the bundle, you don´t get the money, nice trade indeed :D
    You claimed a reduction of prices/bundleization (?) of camos, but still nothing :(
    The final question is, why you don´t want our money ?
    I have much gold, I just need a better bargain :D
  18. AdmiralArcher

it was showing my health at full while he was repairing me as well, but as soon as he stopped it was 1.5 full
  19. AdmiralArcher

well, im a skeptic... :D
  20. GoodFight

See my post in the other downtime thread from the Feb 13th downtime. Aside from the granted cert count not being told to us grantees, they also miscalculated the amount, shorting the players.
    • Up x 1