Server Downtime for Hotfix February 14, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 13, 2014.

1. ncDieseL

So what is happening? The servers have the same issues again today, were they meant to have been fixed? If not, is there any news on a fix?
  2. DasHenne

Yes, seems like the issues are unfortunately not fixed yet.
  3. P149U3

Still waiting on my certs
  4. Xandax

But are we still going to receive the full attention of the billing system?
    As this is not Friday any more and the issues are still there.
  5. ncDieseL

It just crashed AGAIN! Can we have some answers please?!
    • Up x 2
  6. Botji

Want to 2nd this request for answers/fix and throw it out there that for every one of us that actually bothers to come to the forums and "whine" about it there are likely a few hundred players just going WTF. Seeing as this has pretty much become a daily thing it might be worth putting this in its own announcement thingy to let people know you are actually working on it.

Like : Miller server is having technical issues, please bare with us as we try to sort this out in the next couple of days!

I do think this has become a large enough problem to try and inform as many people as possible that you are aware of it, otherwise we all know there will be people thinking you dont care about us ;P
  7. Banelos

Were all issues with Miller resolved? Right now on Indar everyone has 200 to 400 ping and insane lag. Everyone in the bio lab fight I was in confirmed this.
    I changed continent to Amerish and suddenly my pings were back to normal 50 to 75.