Server Downtime for Hotfix February 14, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

Downtime Start: 6 AM PT (3 PM CET) *Time Zone Converter
    Downtime ETA: Up to 3 hours
    Server Status: UP!! (Woodman, Ceres, Miller and Cobalt - see Known Issues section)
    • Fix for squad boost effect being interrupted by respawn
    • Secondary cert grant to catch some All Access members who did not get caught in yesterday’s grant for missing bonus certs
    ---
    Known Issues:
    • Looks like we have some network issues between the datacenters that's causing Woodman, Ceres, Miller and Cobalt to have an increase in memory usage. We're working on resolving this as quickly as we can. Players may experience frequent server crashes.
    • Up x 2
  2. dirtYbird

Is there to be any notification in game about the amount of missing certs that are granted back to your character?
  3. Pikachu

Up to 3 hours again. :L Better hope it does not extend over prime time of gaming weeked evening.
    • Up x 3
  4. Degenatron

I got cert granted back to me and there was no notification. However, it's pretty hard to miss, I logged in and had almost 400 additional cert points.
    • Up x 1
  5. FatFreddy01

Anyone else having a problem with the engineer?
    The fixing circle sometimes shows its fully repaired when its not?
    • Up x 2
  6. AdmiralArcher

dont forget about the animation and audio problems with the crossbow

currently when you empty the mag on the crossbow the audio will not play, but if you reload with bolts left in the mag, the audio does play, another issue is the sync issues with the pump action on the crossbow, the pump handle is moving back faster than the character's hand as well as the character's hand not holding the crossbow properly (it doesnt look quite right)

another problem is when using a jump pad or a lift, the characters left hand is contorted

the final problem is when you sprint and shoot the hand will grab the bottom of the gun while the charging handle still ***** back without the characters hand doing it.

otherwise, good job, i guess for now the recon bolt problem hasnt arisen yet, but thats because people havnt gotten the crossbow yet, but i STRONGLY recommend that you guys (SOE) reconsider giving every class in the game a recon dart, it is beginning to take away the inflitrator's uniqueness and capabilities, i dont think its a major issue yet, but it might end up being one.

to quote The Incredibles; "...And then! When everyone is super NO ONE IS SUPER!" -syndrome-
    • Up x 1
  7. AdmiralArcher

i was on the receiving end of that today, a guy couldnt repair my MAX suit all the way
    • Up x 1
  8. ScrapyardBob

That's sometimes due to server-side lag. Sometime sit can be fixed by just holding down the repair key for an additional few seconds or longer.
    • Up x 1
  9. Mormomboy

About your signature in relation to Amerish skies, a wise man once said, if after enough patches the bug is still there, it IS a feature... even IF it IS unintended.
  10. faykid

aaaaand its 5

Couldn't get into the game yesterday as it was getting too late in my time zone. I don't have much hope for today either (CET +3 here, so...)
    • Up x 2
  11. Hideyoshii

(i know this is wrong place but...) i bought SC but didnt get the SC was wondering if something is wrong its from prepaid game stop card btw
  12. MichaelS

3 hours hours again. Well it's not the first time a an US representant says:"F..k the EU".
    • Up x 4
  13. dirtYbird

Thats great for one character but when you have quite few I didnt think it would be up to the player to track what was owed and if we'd received it or not.
    Wouldn't be the first time they've messed up granting certs back.
    • Up x 1
  14. dezusa

hrm,I'm fairly new to the patching system on this game, but a 670mb patch for only this?
    (I think it was also the same for the other hotfix)
    • Up x 1
  15. jOGI

Oh oh....well...when SOE works like the past "downtimes".....
  16. Pondera

Oh, I saw this coming. :) The flame wars that are to come...

You just take allllllll the time you need to fix whatever ails my current obsession, Sony. I'll busy myself with the crowds here. >=3
  17. Ramonka

Well, though i dont have an all access, still it seems that i didnt get the membership certs refund on my main char. But got so pn my alt on the same server. Is that possible too?
  18. Ravenwolf Foxtrack

let you know, the rams .50 reload animation is broken when it auto reloads. Also didn't see any change in speed with the sprint attachment for the infiltrator.
    • Up x 1
  19. S3X1357

Also, the animation for automatically reloading the parallax after firing all six shots has bugged since the patch. Just a heads up :)
    • Up x 1
  20. KW Driver

my engineer couldn't deploy ammo packs at all last night.... kept getting the beep noise for trying to something that wasn't possible
    • Up x 1