Roll back patch, yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TheWolf1973, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Ratsle

Nay for me, Love the new changes, also I am not getting the FPS issues everyone else is complaining about.
  2. Vanshadow

Roll back the patch please, this is unplayable.
  3. PVTPartz

unplayable
    sitting here reading and posting because I can't run. fly or drive 10 meters w/o horrible lag and shuttering.
  4. WV2MJR

Performance was better on my end pre-update so YAY
  5. WeEdNL

They should roll back to technical test and keep it closed beta until everything is release ready, what are these morons thinking they can release a game that wasnt even close to ready to begin with.

When will we ever see something positive from SOE? before someone comes in "ahh dont be so negative blah blah" SOE created this environment so they will have to step it up to make sure patches like these never get released to the public.
  6. Nate1

ROLL IT BACK

I like the update, but you should never release an update in alpha stage. There are also changes that aren't in the notes, and no one can tell whether they were intentional or not. Way too many bugs.
    • Up x 1
  7. Just1Number

nay, I like the changes and bugs wont stay forever
  8. Big_PHat

Nay!
    The changes in gameplay seems to be good and well thought through. The execution of the patch is poor, though. As soon as they iron out the kinks in the patch (such as me not being able to damage anything, for example :D ) then I'm convinced PS2 will be a better game.
    Give them a little bit of time to patch the patch (yo dawg!) and it'll be fine.
  9. MaelstromSOB

roll it back till they can buy at least 1 clue to share.....cause good lord they havent a shot at a clue atm
  10. Tarwyn

I am pretty sure 90% of those in favour of a rollback don't have an issue with the new things that were added or the intended changes to the game. Heck, I'd love to try these new things out, but with all the technical issues and problems, it's simply unplayable (for me) at the moment. With a rollback we could at least play the game while they work /in peace/ on fixing the bugs (and maybe doing some QA before its future release).
  11. freehotdawgz

Nay, I've had zero performance problems or any other serious problems.
  12. ArcKnight

now I'm experiencing almost no lag after the Hotfix :) but if at least 12 vehicles comes within 50 meters near me the game lags :(
  13. Bluebullet

The hits not registering makes it completely unplayable for the at least 5% where its 100% but over half of player-base is experiencing partial failure in hits registering. This is such an absurd issue it is insane they didn't rollback the day of and work on it.
  14. Truman4Bellic

3 hotfixes passed and still no solution of the major problems like weapons which are unable to do damage....Definitely roll back this f.ucking patch. So YAY!!
  15. NightSpyke

16. Nasher

I'm getting higher FPS than I was, but still crashing. Also the vanishing/invisible player thing is still really annoying.

One thing that did help a bit was deleting the useroptions.ini and let the game re-download it. I think it was changed, but the old stuff in it wasn't cleaned up.

The gameplay is certainly much better now though, especially for infantry.
  17. Bluebullet

COMMON SENSE TIME. If a update makes the game completely unplayable for any more then 5% of your players you DO NOT ignore them, you do either rollback or at THE VERY LEAST formally acknowledge the issue.

YAY. I love all the new stuff except I can't play.
  18. ddp

UNPLAYABLE! YAY! ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN!