Roll back patch, yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TheWolf1973, Feb 3, 2013.

1. MeltingCPU

Yay. Can't aim at anybody with this stuttering.
  2. Dovahkiin

It can be the best game in the world, but if it is constantly stuttering, then it's a piece of sh*t.
  3. susspect3

to be onest i didn't have a problem with my prowler until they done the little hot fix patch after main patch.
  4. Shypa

YAY +1 Rollback
  5. BlackDove

4.5GB patch to make the game unplayable? Roll it back please.
  6. Maarvy

YAY for the love of god YAY .

Sod's law that tonight is the night that i convinced a large portion of my guild to play for the first time ....

Good job sony , you might as well wave those 20 or so customers goodbye .
  7. SgtSeige

Always after a huge patch is common to find problems, let the dev work and solve these bugs.
  8. Fivetide

Patching on a weekend is never a smart thing to do, but patching what apparently is a completely untested patch is just madness.
  9. Blitzkrieg

Only thing they can rollback are the camo changes.

Rest of the patch is fine.
  10. Fivetide

Yes the game is not bugged to hell and back, its just working as intended right?
  11. Blitzkrieg

Unlike you, i'm a Vet. Bugs to me are added features ever since playing the original.
  12. Maarvy

your a something , not sure vet is the word I'd use .

Warpingalover , falling through the world , server disconects . Added features we can all enjoy :confused:
  13. Blitzkrieg

Warping all over, net coding fail. I tolerate it, it's annoying yes but I just plow on or use a lasher to kill the warpy little monkies.

Falling through the world I've encountered it once since beta and that was when in beta you fell through the world at the warp gate.

Server disconnects, the only disconnect i've had is when they've brought the whole server down.
  14. Faark

Nay! I hate the new coloring, especially that units and map-markers have the same color. Warpgate rotation was a shock but is a good thing. They should find a way to make it fit into the world. Maybe stuff like "you get a specfic new gate once you take over a continent".

Game runs ok for me, though it plays extremly different. Hope they hotfix the remaining issues, ofc.
  15. Fivetide

I played planetside 1 when it launched so i guess i can call myself a vet too, not that i consider that any kind of accomplishment. I still dont like patches that make my guns fire blanks, and give me desynch effects after about 30 mins of playing.
  16. nitram1000

Considering I can't play for longer than 10 minutes without crashing to desktop yeh roll this peice of **** back. To think I am actually paying a subscription for this, I despair.
  17. werzinator

Technically its "yea or nay", but that aside, no. I like this patch, just fix the minor bugs (burster MAXes shooting the ground creating lag, and the lock-on mechanics for ESFs). I haven't experienced any other problems like Prowlers and Lightnings dealing no dmg, or anything like that.

Haven't had a crash to desktop yet with the new patch, but prior to the patch the game was still relatively stable for me (maybe one crash every other day of gameplay)
  18. PraetorFox

Well, for the medkits atleast, what you have to do is make sure they are depleted ( 0/0 ). Unequip then reequip. When you ressuply everything, you should have full medkits. You can ressuply if you have 0/0. You may also have to swap to another character then swap back while having you Medkit uneqipped an 0/0. Works for me. Sucks but hey, soldiers gatta do what a soldiers gatta do.
  19. Stadulator

20. Stryfe89

Good lord... there are so many whiny entitled little ***** on these forums. I for one love what they added with this new patch (aside from the frame rate stutter which I'm sure they will fix eventually) I understand wanting to be satisfied with a product but there are better ways to complain than calling the devs a bunch of idiots, and all the other stupid things people say on this forum.

I say nay, but hope they fix what they broke ASAP.