Reporting players

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keiichi25

I believe this bug is directly related to the character creation issue last night that broke a crapton of things, which also includes people who are in Outfits were showing up as '0 members' even though they were talking in outfit and show they are in outfit with the outfit tag.

I know that last night, there was a griefhacker on Helios chasing one outfit around and they could not report him because of the issue. One of their members later discovered, even reporting a person who has no real tricky name, would not work either. So it may actually try and pull information from the character creation process, which may actually pull account information for the CS guys to identify the person being reported.
  2. SenX

+ Can not file a complaint. wrong player's name, etc.
  3. BadLizzard

take a screenshot of the chat/kill screen - create a support ticket and attach the image to it. I had the same thing last night but grabbed a screenshot and submitted it today. They already replied to me with the correct spelling of the guys name so they know who he is.
  4. HiTeHa

5. memetik

it seems we can submit a /report (in-game) only once at a time. someone confirmed ?
    because i ran into 2 hackers and i wanted to report them but i can do only one.

therefore, how do we know when we can put another report ?
  6. Yutty

**nvm just had to remove clan tag to report
    • Up x 1
  7. BadLizzard

see my post above ^
  8. FoolishLobster

9. BadLizzard

If you get bugged under the terrain and you stay there and kill people you might as well just d/l the hacks directly, you are no better.
    Let's not pretend that they don't know they are there, I don't care how they got there, they are being reported.
  10. Athanasius

Exactly. Doing /report and hitting the 'last killer' button puts the Outfit tag on the name as well, i.e. as it would have been reported top-right. But the report function expects only a player name. So for now the workaround is to manually edit out the Outfit tag.
  11. FoolishLobster

Totally different than the link I posted. The problem I and several other people are having is that the client seems to not "sync" very well with the server or something so your character seems to be warping all over the place for other players, while your screen looks normal except for the fact that you see flying vehicles spazzing out in the air and your minimap gets glitchy.
  12. BadLizzard

If you get reported for that, an admin would watch you, they don't ban off a report. If you have a support ticket out for that then I am certain they would not ban you for it either.
  13. BadLizzard

you can't name names on the forums, you must use /report while in game or go here http://help.station.sony.com/app/ask and submit a ticket, be sure to include as much information as possible. Screenshots help, use them.
  14. geistreiches

when we mute the Player who talks on proximity we are not able to hear him anymore, however it seems the game still recognizes that he is talking and tunes down the in game Sound, as it normally would happen to hear other Players talk, that is kind of anoying, please make the mute button so this does not happen anymore and that trash talking Player does not have influence on our in game Sound...
    • Up x 1
  15. untilted

anyone got a clue how to improve the resolution of the videos by the ingame-recorder - esp. as i'd like to use youtube for the reporting.

tried to gather proof of hacking on three different occasions. as it turned out the videos were saved in 360p making any on-screen text a mess of pixels - which makes proofing anything related to a specific player a futile endevour.
  16. x7xBillyDaKidx7x

:D I play games to have fun , not waste my time reporting some nerd that likes to watch you tube videos and use aimbots !!!
    Why cant you just make a game so you cannot cheat or use punkbuster or something !! Make some file structure, so if you modify game to cheat you cannot play !!! I dont know im not a computer expert on how to cheat never needed it , but i payed hard earned money to have a fair game , and if thats the case id rather get my money back !! At least put someting in that would expose a cheater or hacker !!
    Also maybe make a server just for the people that play for free, and let all those who pay have there own server and not have to deal with the randoms that just want to mess up game !!
  17. fid0rka

Supermans brother?
    • Up x 1
  18. viotile

I reported many player but they still playing with hack..You can also see that on youtube how easily they cheat and yeah LIthcorp is full of hacker (more in NC, less in Vs and dont see in Tr till now) i will leave this game soon if this will contine.....in future.... :(
  19. SirBlemmingtonSmythe

Ok so I tried to report a guy last night for to start off team killing and swearing on proximity chat, yes I know it doesn't sound a great thing but after killing myself then a fellow outfit member and then gloating like a 4 year old on proximity chat I thought he needed reprimanding for being a *********. Anyhoo trying to report him was a nightmare, no player of that name or some such nonsense, I tried removing his outfit tag, same resonse. I tried giving him a tell so it would be me personally flaming the guy, same thing. Kinda makes a complete mockery of the reporting programme, is this intentional?
  20. Quovatis

I was trying to report a teleport hacker. It said it couldn't find the player even though the name didn't have any confusing characters that I could see. Anyway, the hacker was pretty smart in that he intentionally wouldn't kill me so I couldn't use the "last killer" feature. He would just teleport around killing generators (even behind shields) and knife me a few times, but always careful not to kill me. My proximity mines killed him a few times, but that didn't help me report him. SOE needs to fix this bug ASAP.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.