Reporting players

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Srot42

Oh great we lost crown becouse they holding point under texture, killing others, and we canot shoot back! And now when we lost it, there is no proof for hack. Good work SOE, really nice work how to lose players!
  2. Srot42

for these i recommend IP bann, god damn it, if you allow hacking like this, then start selling your own hacks, or bann immunity boost. Or you already did so?
    • Up x 2
  3. Wildside

I'm just going to leave this here, as there's no way to PM GMs or send feedback in game as far as I know;

The System Broadcasts threatening all players if they cheat are stupid, but okay, fine.
    The fact that if you buy micropayment stuff in Europe they get converted to Sat1 (a television cable company) credits is also stupid.

But today we got a System Broadcast in GERMAN.
    It's the EUROPEAN server, not German server, for goodness sake!
    • Up x 1
  4. Alexey86Region

Hello! I can not log into the game, it worked fine yesterday, but today after the technical work I see this "Your account has been banned. Please contact Customer Support."! what I do and why my account has been banned?? I play the sixth month, no new programs this week will not put. I have a character level 68! prepium for a year ... what do I do now????
    • Up x 2
  5. Alexey86Region

send a request to the technical service SOE .. now as the day I ignore .. I spent almost $ 400 a game ... Is all you care? I can not prove that I did not ipolzoval proscribed programs and I am not a hacker .. but the fact I was playing the game without breaking the rules and now I don `t know what to do? my account is not available, it may be a technical error, but I still see the "Your account has been banned. Please contact Customer Support." I do not play games. Planetside2 only game I've played in the six months ... I do not pay a bit of attention? because I'm your client I pay real money to you .. and I wish that you would have saved me from my problems ... now 2 days I do not know what to expect from you? SOE write something to me!
    • Up x 2
  6. BobroWexNC

I notice a lot of people basicaly 1 shotting me with lowish powered guns, (not heavys, or rockets or snipers). Head shots are not one shot kills so i keep thinking there must be cheaters? am i right?

i rearly have less than full health, i am often light assult and either full health or dead. i come across light assult TR's and unleash 3/4 shotgun slugs at them all body hits and they just 'BANG!' one shot with the SMG (sometimes other char/weapons) and i am dead!?! should i try and report them?
    • Up x 1
  7. TrainerS2

But do reporting do enything cose there more and more 0.01s kiils !!!!!
  8. Alexey86Region

What do they do? of course they are working around the clock watching for just such horrible cheaters like me)
  9. RadarX

To avoid any confusion on how reporting should be done we are going to close this and continue to provide it as important information.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.