[RCN6] Recon Team Six

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by MisterTwister22, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Casterbridge

Now that was worth a laugh.
  2. oberchingus

On a side note: Coolgolfer looks good in Red!
  3. Casterbridge

[IMG]

COOLGOLFER!!!!!!!!!
  4. oberchingus

While I wasn't the driver in this particular instance, I did take him on a Marauder guided tour inside the Octagon this past Sunday. I think he got 70 kills in about 5 minutes. I got about 30 roadkills. Give or take a dozen.

CoolGolfer does love his harasser!
  5. miraculousmouse

We all have our vices. I gunned the PPA for the first time at Indar Ex. It wasn't pretty (for them). PPA + 96+ sundy = money!!!
  6. oberchingus

Oh yeah!!
    In how much time?

My first time gunning a PPA, my driver set me up with a doorway + spawn angle from Crimson Bluff to NS (base above Howling) and in 5 -7 min I racked up 97 kills.
  7. Icedude94

Training the new recruits:

• Up x 1
  8. miraculousmouse

Who are the new members?
  9. Casterbridge

Dear Higby I like the Gauss Rifle Burst...
  10. Icedude94

I go on a rampage inside Tumas tech plant with the jackhammer.

• Up x 1
  11. Colonelveers12

Yeah for Recon, who make me rage more than the VS are right now :p
    • Up x 1
  12. miraculousmouse

What would happen if I liked all of the posts one person made in this thread?
  13. Casterbridge

One of these days I'll go the right way on a tech plant drop...
  14. Colonelveers12

Comrades today we take up our fight with those Europeans! There will be no survivors!!!! *queue Red Square-esk charge*
  15. bladedcross

Nice work today in the SS! Saw RCN6 (RCN9) quite a few times on that stream.
    • Up x 2
  16. EGuardian1

Despite being [SET] in Live, I took the RCN9(6) badge with honor and charged gloriously into battle. SS was seriously good and I want more of them! MOAR!!!!

While I can take the mantle of first to capture a point, and crazy yoloswag LA rampages with the Pandora, the crowning achievement of first death in the SS HAS to go to Veers, whom as far as I know crashed into Malsoudra and spread nothing but rainbows and hilarity with his dying screams.
    • Up x 2
  17. Casterbridge

RCN6 is MLG Pro.

Really hope I can arrange my schedule to be involved in the next one.
  18. Colonelveers12

#FIRSTSERVERSMASHDEATH
  19. Icedude94

Rename the Bulwark to Recon's Triumph please, SOE.
    • Up x 1
  20. EGuardian1

After the two billion times we kept back capping them to castrate their Max Crashes, I think "Recon's Tenacity" would be a better fit. My god... i'm getting flashbacks of the nade spam, the MAX crashes and the ridiculous killstreaks from all those people charging in and not seeing me with an auto shotgun beside the door. :p
    • Up x 1