[RCN6] Recon Team Six

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by MisterTwister22, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Colonelveers12

Hoorah for our golden star!
    • Up x 1
  2. FireclawX

Just wondering because I hopped in Mumble yesterday and it was empty. What time are you guys usually on? (I logged in @ around 4PM EST)
  3. MisterTwister22

Sometimes late sometimes early. It's just random. The most prominent times I can think of are 8-12ish
  4. Colonelveers12

Recon Team Six: The only competent outfit in the NC.
    • Up x 1
  5. Casterbridge

The following is a representation of what RCN6 accomplished tonight:

• Up x 3
  6. FireclawX

Mkay, I was just wondering if you were in a different time zone or something :p
    I'll just try again :D
  7. EchoZuluThree

RCN6 logistical quandry.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  8. Colonelveers12

#Veersbestdriver
    • Up x 1
  9. Colonelveers12

3 RCN6 Vs 48+, RECON'D!
    • Up x 1
  10. NoJumpers

As reliable as: #Nojumpersbestflyer :p
    • Up x 1
  11. oberchingus

So who in RCN6 is The Noob from Battlefield Friends?

And while we're at it, who's the level Hundy Colonel with the sh|tbucket?
  12. MisterTwister22

They are both me. Just depends on the mood and time of day!
  13. oberchingus

I had a feeling this would be the answer I'd get.

BTW - we're doing an open & casual harasser op tonight, in case you guys want to jump on your TR accts and roll around with us. 20h 30 Eastern to about 22h. I'll pull you my Vulcan.
  14. Casterbridge

On that particular clip I think it was Veers driving, but the roles rotate...minute by minute at times.

Someone needs to post an actual video of what happened that night, RCN6 heroically defeats the VS, drives off in a Sunderer...and proceeds to get stuck in a tree.
    • Up x 1
  15. VelcroKiller

Missing you guys :( Today was the first day I had a huge craving to play. Already looking at parts to upgrade my rig for when I get back, hehe.

EDIT: Was looking at my DA stats earlier and it said I'd been playing every day for the last 2 weeks. I wish, lol.
  16. MisterTwister22

We'll still be here. Get ALL the euro-babes. Also looking to play a bit of dayz again with the outfit. But not too much. GL man
  17. Colonelveers12

Proxy chat quote of the day from Mr VCO guy screaming in proxy chat: WE LET THE COMMUNISTS WIN BOYS!
    • Up x 2
  18. bladedcross

It wasn't this guy, was it? :D

On a positive note, it's better to see the communists win than those filthy alien scumbags.
    • Up x 1
  19. Colonelveers12

He's like a combination of PooNanners and a drill sergeant in one awesome person.
    • Up x 1
  20. Blueshirt3

We will be putting a hold on recruitment soon, so if you are interested, be sure to let us know soon!