prowler heat nerf

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by PlatoonLeaderG, Apr 7, 2014.

1. SavageBacon

^^ The Vanguard isn't the slowest, but it has pretty slow acceleration. With Racer 3, it's about 5 kmph slower than a Prowler.
    • Up x 1
  2. Stargazer86

So your entire argument boils down to 'l2p n00b'.

Got it. Ignore facts. Blame the player.
  3. Divinorium

Well when i pointed how and why a prowler can and is the best MBT in the game. And you answer "but i can't do it"

Well my bad, i see ppl doing it all the time.

I'm not ignoring "the facts".

I'm pointing that your "facts" are based on your experience. For a others players these "facts" aren't true.
  4. Stargazer86

And I pointed out how you were wrong, and that the Prowler isn't the best MBT in the game.

You responded with "Well, you're just bad."

Outstanding factual based argument.
  5. Divinorium

When i quote myself in the first post that shows how and why you are wrong,

And you come "i can't do that" TOO BAD.
    You can't? i can and others players can.

Even if you lose time to line the second shoot you still have the best reload of all tanks AND DPS of all MBTs.

If your argument comes down to "I can't line 2 shoots and hit" Is the tank fault?

I will say again: YOUR "Facts" based on your gameplay don't apply to everyone.

I even made clear: IN THE RIGHT HANDS. Not everyone can use the prowler at it's full potential, i can't. i take some time to line the 2 shoot, but that doesn't mean i haven't seen and experienced it.

Prowler, at this moment, IS THE BEST MBT. In the rights hands,

It's the best/average in the average hands. All that matters is what you are fighting against.
  6. Ronin Oni

Shield is getting a 2 second duration nerf from 8 max to 6 (set for all ranks)

It's a small buff to rank 1 & 2 of vanguard shield... but most were rank 3-5 anyways.
  7. SavageBacon

There is no best tank, it's entirely subjective to where the engagement is happening and what is being engaged. Also 2-3 more kills on a tank designed for dps with an ability to enhance dps.... Kind like how the Vanguard can 2-3 times the beating cause it's built beefy and has an ability that enhances the beefiness.
  8. Stargazer86

Sorry, but it's not.

Needless to say, I only have facts based on my own gameplay, true. Just like your 'facts' are only based on yours. Oh, and apparently whatever mind reading powers you've gained to speak on everyone else's behalf.

Prowler is best AI MBT, yes, but the Vanguard is by far the better AV MBT.
    • Up x 1
  9. Stargazer86

Except that we have to lock ourselves in place and become a fat sitting target to get that DPS boost.
  10. Divinorium

Well welcome to the ignored list.

Why?

You aren't worth the time.

A bit different from "HERPDERP IS GOOD AGAINST AI AND AVERAGE AT AV FOR EVERYOUNE!1! HERPEDER"
    You are trying to pass.

PS: At the first the "noobs hands" didn't include you. but since you are THAT close minded you deserve the title.
  11. SavageBacon

@ Stargazer... Truth... I was trying to say there might be a reason why the Prowler has more kills.
  12. Stargazer86

Hey. I'll agree to disagree. You're certainly entitled to that opinion of yours, Div.
  13. Stargazer86

More infantry kills, certainly. It doesn't take too much thought to understand that a weak AV tank with a double barrel and the ability to lock in place to fire faster might just somehow rack up more infantry kills than its counterparts.
  14. SavageBacon

Not sure I would say weak at AV, the engagement is different though and range is the most viable despite being a fan of swinging around the flank and hammering them from behind; easier against Mags if the terrain is right harder against Vanguards with their shield.
  15. DevDevBooday

A magshot will also technically take down an ESF just as a Prowler can also take down a Vanny.
    Yes its possible, doesnt mean you will though.

If SOE wants to stop us milking infantry then buff AP.

Sure Vanguards have slower DPS but they also have far more armor and an actual viable ESAV weapon.
    High DPS means nothing when the opposing tank can absorb it all and still kill you first.
  16. Divinorium

So let's see if you know ****.

Why vanguard has "far" more armor?
  17. DevDevBooday

Uhhh Vanguard has more amor because its their faction trait?
    Is that what your asking?
  18. Divinorium

WRONG.

Vanguard has 15% of resist in THE FRONT part of the tank. Instead of 8 Ap rounds from a Prowler it takes 9 to kill it. (8 shoots kill a magrider 9 a vanguard)

It doesn't pay off for the ****** DPS and you don't know what you are talking about.
  19. DevDevBooday

huehuehue, you forgot the extra 8 seconds of invulnerability.
    drive away you say?
    well i dont know about you but when Im locked down, I cant.
    Even when not locked down and reverse away, the Vanguard (the second fastest, not the slowest) goes faster than my reverse, so running aint an option, unless you want me to turn around and expose my rear.

Goodbye Prowler.
    • Up x 1
  20. Divinorium

That's why you don't engage in range where it can chase you down.

WITHOUT the lock on you still outdpsing him.
    And Vanguards IS the Slowest. With racer 3 he gets the same speed as a magrider. Default he is SLOWER.

The more you know right?