Post here if your 64 bit client Crashes.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Necaris Omnis, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Galotsas

I am crashing and freezing every 20 secs...what have they done to the game?!
  2. spike4379

they patch it, and **** it, i remember the days of the alpha, IT RAN PERFECTLY THEN. what did you do SOE? have you ever thought of regressing a patch? maybe because it really ***** the game for every 64bit player
  3. Typez

Started to crash randomly to desktop after the update.. Gameplay seemed weird too, as if I were lagging but only had 50ms.
  4. bonfire62

Tried to start the client about 7 times now, only been able to log in twice of them, and it has crashed within 30 seconds each time. The others, after pressing the play button at the character selection screen, it just hangs until i force quit it.
  5. Blackinvictus

Crashed twice in an hour.

After the last time, log in froze and it gave me a G-15 error, though it was on the exceptions for 8.1 Defender Firewall.

On the bright side though, I got in the game INSTANTLY on Briggs.
  6. thepyrosdarknes

Can't even get past the loading screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and manually set it back to 32 bit. The game keeps giving me a G99 error.
  7. pmurgs

Crashed 3 times in 30 minutes, then less than a minute of getting back in game again. Almost never had crashes in the last few months...
  8. NatiC

YEHA 64-bit is back. Wow SOE quite nice work again, crashing all every ~15 minutes again.
    SOE some serious stuff:
    TEST
    YOUR
    ****!
    • Up x 1
  9. Oreilley

I crash every 20 min now, That is indeed and once again because of this 64bit client that they keep puting back again and again despite the fact that NOBODY wants it.

JUST GET RIDE OF IT !! PUT IT IN THE GARBAGE AND SET IT TO FIRE !
    The game works fine with the 32client but thats ok keep wasting time on that ****** 64client of yours cause we love crashes so much.
  10. blueangleofdeath

Count me into the crash party! I guess you did fix that annoying 20 min hitch by crashing the game every 5 mins. Bravo SOE!

EDIT: playing on Miller server.
  11. Kislany

Crashing every 3-5 minutes, game unplayable after the patch. And yeah 64 bit here too (on Eu server, but noway I'm posting in those dead forums)
  12. thepyrosdarknes

also get a short blue screen before the loading screen appears.
    • Up x 1
  13. SnakyZ

When i press "PLAY" my game crash.
  14. blueangleofdeath

Yeah I also get a blue screen when launching.
  15. jaktrobot

4 crashes in 4 mins :(

If i check map it kicks me out just liek alt+F4 would do...
  16. spike4379

its gotta make you wonder if they actually test the patches beforehand, i mean how can you miss a HUGE BUG that crashes everysingle 64 bit client, did they just go "oh they wont notice that" and gave us the update? why didnt they take an extra day to fix this issue too? theyre probably just sitting back smiling at how they fixed briggs, without even knowing the whole game is now fried. goodwork
    • Up x 2
  17. Detsl

yep everytime I am doing well in my Max I crash
  18. schlotz

It crashes every time to desktop i hit "PLAY" in the character selection. And i get this error: http://puu.sh/8txbq.png
  19. Danath

Join platoon with 3 squads (though they could fit in 2 squads). 6 members appear as disconnected (oh boy). I crash after 20 min.
  20. a4555in

Crashing every 10 minutes. I have a feeling this is going to me the most replied thread on the fourms.