Post here if your 64 bit client Crashes.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Necaris Omnis, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Fatal1o1

Played for about 2 hours and had one CTD. I never crash , I think I have had 3 crashes since the game came out? Game runs Smooth with nice FPS.

Intel 4770K@4.6
    Corsair H100i
    Asus Z87 Deluxe
    Asus 290XDC2OC 14.4 Driver
    Gskill 16gb PC2400 Trident X
    Asus VG827HE 144hz
    Corsair 240gb SSD x2
    Thermaltake 1200w PSU
    Creative X-Fi Fatality
    Win7 Ultimate 64
  2. TenebraLuxx

Game unplayable. Will crash after 5 minutes since last update.
  3. Narq

Clicking on respawn point has become a CTD button! Very cool.
  4. Drglord

All praise sony. Plz for the love of our money and effort stop trying to make new things on this game (especially things like all access which no one cares) if you are making patches then plz adresss real problems. The latest patch notes were hilarious to say the least. Now again for like the 40th time in a row you broke the game after a "maintenance" and now let's see how much time (weeks) take you to figure this out. I am still laughing at the only response from the support team on this post saying post a ticket... A TICKET MAN? Like WTF it's like this for ******* EVERYONE... jeez Keep up the bad work we are loving it...
  5. Rasatan

1 hour online and 8 crash, its starting to be enought for today and time to check for a new game able to play, its really annoying.
  6. MykeMichail

4.6 with a H100i?!! What are your ambient temps/load temps? I have 4770K with H110 and I'm not game to go that fast (assuming my processor would, never pushed it that far).
  7. CassCE

Creating a "Post here if your 64-bit client doesn't Crash" topic would probably be more efficient.
    • Up x 1
  8. Rasatan

yes man, i can say the same louder, but im sure not as clear as u.
  9. Narq

Now game is locking up on character select screen. Thank you for the latest "all-access" patch. By "all-access" did you mean "no access?" Back to the drawing board boys.
  10. Ball5

CTD for me without any error or Windows event log. Something right after map screen boot and sometimes after a few minutes of play.
  11. yorjen

I ve trying something and seems to "half work" i ve put the game in x86 version, then i ve been playing for an 20-min and then the when game started to sundenly fps drops so i decided to go to ram cleaner program and wiped it out i could keep playing the game for around another 30 more mins without to much problem, seem the game have some ram leak that make it eat all your ram and then crash it
  12. lunchomatics21

jep, they broke it... xD
    lets play something else...
  13. yorjen

Posible temporary solution at least for me, i ve keept trying and i found a way to play stable
    1.set the game windwoed
    2.launch the lauchpad
    3.delete x64 version and rename te x86 to x64 then hit play
    optional: wipe out the ram wile playing may solve fps drop playing this way
    If crash start again repating the same process (except for windowed)
    it should run without fps droping/crashing
  14. Xipoid

That doesnt work mate. Didn't u read that the designers are starving. 'They are so badly nurished that with the new patch they were only able to type as little as to make only the first 16 bits work. You have to rename x86 to x16 and delete the x64. This will speed up the program anyway becouse it doesnt have to look at the other 48 bits (which dont contain any úseful information due to above reason).
    Probably you are better of installing win3.1 which is able to process 16 bit software more efficiently and prevent any unwanted crashes. This worked for me. To prevent any blue screen from happening, you need to patch the win3.1 with the latest WinXP update.
  15. Joros

Thank you for the awesome update, crashes left and right :(
  16. PastalavistaBB

I got very few crashes with the 64 bit client. Until today... It keeps crashing every 5-10 minutes. This is unplayable and unacceptable.

Edit: I just crashed while relaunching the game after a crash.
    • Up x 1
  17. Xipoid

Maybe they do need more food....so they are willing to test there `fixes´ before we have to do it for them.
  18. Jean Parisot

3 crashes within 3 minutes.
  19. blueangleofdeath

New update for both 32 and 64 bit!!
  20. MacavitySWE

Yep, randomly game decides to either not start at all when logging in at character select screen, or sometimes just bloop crash to desktop out of nowhere.

I tried something that worked for like 3 times extended periods though, instead of waiting a few seconds after loading up character select screen I just clicked login really really quick, that seemed to make the game work, at least for me, and at least a couple time times. But then now recently I got a random CTD issue after checking the map, so it's not flawless.
    • Up x 1