Post here if your 64 bit client Crashes.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Necaris Omnis, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Xipoid

There is a new update.. lets see how that works...
  2. xxxSPIKExxx

this is getting really annoying to have this game crashing, lagging, full of buggs and so on ...
    I think that SOE is kind of about to fire so employees, maybe they want to keep their jobs and they are kind of "adding" some sneaking buggs ....

Nah ! I think SOE don't care, lots of profits for a few investment, even if the game is not playable it is STILL cost effective ...
  3. OldGuyAndy

Right now it is entirely unplayable for me. After yesterdays update I was able to log in first thing this morning and crashed within 3 minutes. After the crash the launcher would lock up my entire computer. I tried three times and had to hard-boot after each attempt. I cannot even touch the launcher without 'udder' failure. (long time player, my system easily meets specs and hasn't had any MAJOR problems (tons of minor).
    • Up x 1
  4. thepyrosdarknes

Updated my firewalls allowed programs(64bit was not on the list);however, this has still not fixed to problem of the short blue screen or the G99 error that appears every time I enter the leading screen.
  5. thepyrosdarknes

deleting the 64bit and renaming the 86bit is also not helping me actually GET PAST the first loading screen (you should see my recycling bin right now). Out of ideas and information. Anyone have something new, besides the directx11 (I have that already)?
    • Up x 1
  6. GaBeRock

Got a CTD flying my mosquito top speed. Probably has something to do with the out of memory crashes.
  7. Fatal1o1

It all depends on the luck of the draw with these CPU's. Some do 4.6 , some only do 4.3 and very few do 4.8. Temps are all good with no issues. I uninstalled and used a driver cleaner and took out the 14.4beta driver and installed the new AMD 14.4 release and it's working perfectly, no crashes in the last few hours.
  8. thepyrosdarknes

Just though of something, WHAT IF...when I logged in yesterday, because I had assumed that the patch was already done being implemented, it did something to my account that has made it impossible to log in because my account thinks the servers are still down?:(
  9. Sairus

64 bit client crash over and over.

I tried to delete planetside2.exe copy planetside2_x86.exe and rename it, like planetside2.exe but 64 bit is downloaded and started.

I'm very tired of this game crashes, lag, resources consumption.

Really Im thinking uninstall it...
    • Up x 1
  10. tanlar

Both versions of the client crash between 5 and 10 min play started 4 days ago. Clean install 2 days ago no effect.
  11. tanlar

CTD then the mouse vanishes everything else on computer continues to run after 4 or 5 min the ps2 client stops by itself and the mouse returns and computer is running as it should.
  12. Tito

1 crash for 2 weeks gj soe tx update its fine to mee
  13. tanlar

UPDATE seems the issue i was having was actually with crossfire (2x 7950's) alternate frame rendering. After adjusting the setting (in RadeonPro) all was well....so far. Turning the crossfire off completely also worked and had no effect on my fps (so much for multi-gpu rendering!)
  14. Ok1Dok1

freeze game 10-20 minutes. x86 no fix.