Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. EliteWi

after i have rank up 14 was promted reset qert points so i did but on folowing intresting hapen my moskito hellfire rockets on the same time locked and unlocked i may use them but cant upgrade like ammo amount reaload speed becose says i do not unlocked my hellfire rockets its small bug but cud you please reset all my stats or somethink becose now i cant fully enjoy gameplay thx im new on forums and never use before on anny game forums only on this so if need some more info feel free write to me i will respond soonest i can ;-)
  2. Imperator Brool

Neverending Night Vision

Actually this is a LIVE bug/exploit!

If you fit a Sunderer front gunner with nightvision and back gunner with thermal sights, activate it then switch back and forth multiple times while holding the vision button down, you eventually end up with nightvision in the back gunner seat (that should have thermal sights). You will then keep the nightvision even if you exit the vehicle or die, as long as you don't use a gun with nightvision again. Infantry NV Scopes won't end it either.
  3. Psykmoe

When I drive an ANT, I don't get any xp notifications when the gunner scores kills. XP shares for assists the gunner gets work fine.
  4. Niksar

Unable to launch D:/psTest/PlanetSide2_x64.exe - 193: %1 �� �������� ����������� Win32.
    Test server error. Client not run.[IMG]
  5. Cochise15

Unable to launch C:/Users/Public/Daybreak Game Company/Installed Games/PlanetSide 2 Test/PlanetSide2_x64.exe - 193: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

Getting the same thing here. I could use the PTS fine on Thursday, but I tried using it today and I'm getting that error.

Edit: I'm running a Windows 10 x64 OS
  6. SgtJT119

Yeh...Same problem here ... somthing with Win32 application.
    :D hope you guys will fix it fast.
  7. SgtJT119

Same Problem here... somthing with the Win32.
    Hope you guys fix it fast. :D

H:/PS2 Testserver/PlanetSide2_x64.exe - 193: %1 ist keine zul�ssige Win32-Anwendung. konnte nicht gestartet werden

=

H:/PS2/PlanetSide 2 Test/PlanetSide2_x64.exe - 193: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
  8. McDamager

Unuable to launch! (Same problem as other people)

"C:/Users/Public/Daybreak Game Company/Installed Games/PlanetSide 2 Test/PlanetSide2_x64.exe - 193: %1 is not a valid Win32 application."

9. Signalot

Building the ion cannon or going into an area with one seems to close my game without error. I don't know what could cause it, but if there is anything that could help you isolate the cause, feel free to ask.
  10. WeakenedPlayer

Probably I experienced same poblem as Signalot wrote.
    Everytime I try to place a Glavie IPC, client causes freeze and crash.

It seems client become very unstable.
    When I just respawn to a base, client freezed and crashed without any error messages.
    • Up x 1
  11. WeakenedPlayer

I've noticed that after the crash caused by placing Glavie IPC, deploying the same continent causes freeze and crash.
    So you have to deploy to other continent after the crash caused by placing Glavie IPC.

Also I found another bug(?)
    Player's own vehicle recognized as enemy's.(crosshair turned red)
    Reuploaded version:

12. Niksar

Grave IPC closes the game and it is impossible to approach the area of installation
  13. dman66613

I cant zoom my constructs in or out I think its do to my custom kee mapping and I cant fined the buttons in the kee bined list so can u pless just make it a normal button and not left and right mouse click so I can set it to sum thing els
  14. WeakenedPlayer

[1] Orbital Strike Target Designator is provided with no ammo. (unable to ressuply?)
    [2] Deconstructing Orbital Strike Uplink(OSU) causes explosion and makes player "blue" literally.
    [3] After placing another OSU, shield of previous OSU still remains where it was.

15. dman66613

bug with the new V shield wall I cant decon it
  16. DobryiPupok

As long as this topic for bugs, i place bugs here too.

dman66613,
    I encountered this bug too. Vehicle gates unable to deconstruct.

2. Another bug - spawn tube not works. It's broken.

3. Can't start redeploy with "Del" key. Pressing "Del" key gives nothing.
  17. Niksar

After you click Play the game launcher as it starts, but the game window does not appear. In Task Manager, you see the process of the game takes a lot of gigabytes of RAM
  18. SDF1

Bouncing Betty objectives doesnt count kills anymore after last update 7-Sept
  19. dman66613

20. dman66613

cant login to PTS u r probly working on stuf but just to be safe it sed There was a problem getting the list of files for download. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes.