Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Wobberjockey

i was pinking the walls in the warpgate today with the NS rifle using a 3.4x holo scope. (the one that uses the comissioner as a placeholder)

the bullets were constantly landing about one dot width to the right of the indicated center
  2. Blarg20011

When you put attachments on the TRAP they don't show up, but if you switch to the Commissioner/Underboss they will now have sights, laser/flashlight, and a wicked suppressor. It looks incredibly cool.
  3. cyb_

Suppressors do not work on RAMS.50, SR-7, TSAR, 99SV, KSR-35 ... same problem exists on live servers at the moment.
  4. Jasondarket

When using the Railjack, the shot seems to fire just AFTER the recoil starts. This means the bullet travels above where you where aiming. I tested this with some friends in the VR by putting our cross hairs on the crown of dummies heads with the Railjack and with the Longshot, with the Railjack always going over the target's head, while the Longshot always connected.
  5. EternaForest

I logged on today to see what the 300 MB patch included. I could log in just like I normally do, but after I chose where to deploy, this displayed on my screen:

[IMG]

I got excited for a minute (I mean, who doesn't like these kinds of things?), but then I noticed my cursor was invisible and I could not click on anything. I can't even get to the point where I can enter this as a bug. This screenshot was taken on windowed mode, which I changed to from fullscreen to see if it helped my problem any, but I couldn't even move my cursor on over to my desktop to make it reappear. The only way my cursor returned was when I pressed the Windows key. I'm kinda angry, because there's no way to bypass it or click on anything on the screen once I hit this point. I have tried using other characters and I face the same problem. This just started happening after this patch was installed.
  6. Chad444

I went to foggerty dam on hossin in my mosquito. when I touched the water (for science!) my game froze and crashed a few seconds afterwards. it only happens while in an aircraft though
  7. user101

PTS - TUMAS "PhysX Teleporters" on high mode are getting around 10 FPS drop when I am around them. Dropping from 60 FPS smoothing ON to 40-45 FPS around Teleporters. The physX looks great though and the explosions are just fantastic.

PTS - TUMAS "PhysX Air Terminals" on high mode are giving me a 3-5 FPS drop when I am around them. Not sure why since they don't seem to have any PhysX stuff running in them.

PTS - Audio - Infantry -- Please remove the reload audio .... it gives away your location in a fight. Or at least allow us an option to turn it off.

The map graphics look a lot better. And the graphics in general look better.
  8. AnuErebus

Seems like the Impetus has started being affected by a slow ADS time on PTS. The KSR and Phantom already suffer from this bug on live and it's unfortunate to see it affecting the Impetus. Hurts this rifle a fair bit since it's already not terrible useful past 30-40m due to its extremely high bloom. Within that 30-40m range an ADS time more suited for long range snipers hinders these weapons quite a bit.
  9. TheLoyalEagle

While playing Planetside 2 Test, I always get spawn bug like whenever I spawn, I cannot see my gun and looking at the floor and cannot control anything, cannot move or fire your gun
  10. AdeptusAstardes

Hi there.
    Maybe, this bug is already known, but...
    It's possible to have an infinite ammo for 3-burst weapon type
    When you use a 3-burst weapon and begin sprint directly while firing a last bullet of burst, your clip won't waste and can be infinite. This is pretty useless in fight, but can be used in 1vs1 situations

Sorry for my English and hi from russian server Werner =)
  11. EmperorPenguin5

Game crashing everytime I start it up.
    It started fine the first time I got the newest patch to the test server. but as soon as I clicked NC as my empire IT crashed. and keeps crashing without letting me pick anything OVER AND OVER. FIX THIS
  12. user101

Bug - PTS - Mini-Gun --- With PhysX enabled tracers missing from mini-gun.
  13. user101

Bug - PTS - 357 & 44 pistol - laser sight and cross hairs are not centered with each other.
  14. CSarsalid

[Bug] Terminal Glitch: Resupplying at a terminal creates an object, I theory it's a "ghost character' that is is solid and so obstructs movement of objects around the terminal. By the way it works with Light Assaults I assume that it's a ghost character, as you can fly on top of them and they have uneven surfaces which will make you fall.
  15. Pikachu

These ghost objects are everywhere. Its as if the collision boxes for all objects and some terrain went crazy. Its almost impossible to enter bases or fly up over walls or trees or rocks. Its game breaking.
  16. Flickory

We found that most grav lifts and spawn rooms are having a hard time. Also the non-playable factor with Casper's furniture.
    • Up x 1
  17. giria

(at japan time)
    2014/3/7 I can't used Hossin's warp gate.
    2014/3/10 My mosquito fall dawn on air. no others in there. that's look like some invisible wall in the air.
    and I can't moving in BIO LAP. I think that is silly map bug. at just in test server, I saw that bugs in connery server.
    I want some comment.
  18. Dotz0r

It seems re-validating game files solves un-workable grav lifts / jump pads etc

However, there seems to be invisible walls everywhere - especially on indar / esamir.
  19. Cheesypoop

PTS crashes on start after the update just recently. It was working before so I am assuming it is a bug
    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name:APPCRASH
    Application Name:planetSide2.exe
    Application Version:0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp:531f9db3
    Fault Module Name:planetSide2.exe
    Fault Module Version:0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp:531f9db3
    Exception Code:80000003
    Exception Offset:0090523b
    OS Version:6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
    Locale ID:1033
    Additional Information 1:fd00
    Additional Information 2:ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
    Additional Information 3:fd00
    Additional Information 4:ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
  20. Ravenorth

Phantom is still stuck with slower iron sight transition speed when compared to KSR-35 and Impetus(faction equivalents).