Pilots who bail are made of big fat fail!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CoreDave, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Corway

LA, who needs a parachute when you can fly ... or fall slower whatever don't judge me.
  2. VodkaGR

I always bail

1) I bail,I get a suicide or use jumpjets to survive
    2) I go down,you get a kill

Guess what
  3. CoreDave

After all why rage when at the end of the day I won and you lost

*Edit* This was supposed to be an edit to my last post, must of hit reply by accident.. Oh yeah and you can't manage to land and repair.. Thats funny because I am always landing and repairing my ESF and I see people all around me manage it all the time.
  4. Baby

It's a video game, you're getting really mad over something that doesn't matter at all.

My Reaver is a fun filler while my Lightning, Sundy, and Flash are down which rarely happens. You have it in your head that I care when I don't at all. If I cared I wouldn't bail to begin with, but I don't, so I leap out whenever.

It also seems like you don't realize aircraft become giant bombs when they crash into things so bailing really has nothing to do with your rage about losing exp. A lot of us just like suicide bombing and rage monkeys like you getting mad about it are just an added bonus.

Yes making the guy shooting at me mad really does amuse me greatly. Are you new to gaming or what? Even back in the NES days you could make fun of your friend while beating him and he didn't try to make it sound like there was something wrong with you.

You really need to get a grip. The rage is in you, not us.
  5. CoreDave

Interesting, so you read my post in which I said I don't rage, and from that you somehow arrived at the idea that I was raging...... Your reading and comprehending skills are somewhat lacking it would appear.

As I said, why would I be raging when I just beat you. Choosing suicide just makes my victory that much quicker over you. Is it annoying, sure it is, but its not like I get wound up over it. I just think your kind of a bad looser that's all... and I am right about that arn't I.
  6. TatharNuar

I'll be sure to bail out at the last minute whenever I see you in the air. And I'll have my Scythe pointed at whatever you're flying when I do it.

Think you deserve the kill? Think again. I'm Light Assault when I fly so I can land safely from any height.
  7. Baby

You were mad enough to start this thread so there's really no point denying it. Even the title is full of rage. Don't backpeddle, just roll with it.

You're very wound up or you would've moved on rather than come to the forums to rage over not getting a kill.
    • Up x 1
  8. Skadi

I assure you, almost all pilots who bail do it so their opponent doesnt get a kill, hell some ram the ground so i only get assists, i always sweep the area for surivors, and i always find a little white corpse on the ground with my inf'reds...
  9. Baby

Maybe tears can be worth exp, if you believe.
  10. xtoph

They already have this fyi. Just bind /suicide to a button.
  11. Proplayer

You do realize most of them log off after bailing and do not die but end up at warpgate upon login.

Again flyboys play a different game than we do. THE EASY MODE VERSION.
  12. CoreDave

Not at all, I hang out on the forums when I'm not playing because I enjoy the game and my time in it enough to want to hang out here when I can't be playing. I started a thread because it is something that I don't understand and wanted to raise peoples awareness of it as an issue. Not because it ruins my experience or makes me mad. In fact I created this thread out of positive feelings and even tried to infect some of that fun into the title by making it rhyme. Maybe you read it as full of rag, but I assure that wasn't my intention.

What has kept me coming back to this thread is honest amazement at how petty and small so many of the posters have been. Its a no brainer that by any measure bailing to deny a kill when doing so guarantees a suicide is a poor show and should be frowned upon and yet there are peopel like you who not only think that its perfectly fine but actively find the idea of someone getting hurt or annoyed by it a positive thing that would make you want to do it more. What I can't figure out is if this is restricted to people you interact with online or if you feel the same way about people in your real life. Perhaps you where bullied at school, perhaps you where the bully, or perhaps you are a perfectly nice guy in real life and just like to play the jerk online for some reason.

Anyway seems at least on this forum that you are far from alone in your outlook, shame that the community isn't better but hey I still love playing the game.
  13. Riftmaster

To me this seems like a really insignificant thing to be even irritated by.

When I'm flying my A2A fighter, I barely have time to even notice that I did or didn't get the player kill XP...I have to keep searching for more targets to keep them off the ground forces below. Hell on occasion I've kamikazied into a Galaxy or Liberator when almost dead in hopes that I might kill it or damage it enough to take it out of the fight for a bit…

On a related note, has anyone had much experience with the A2A-specific gun for the Reaver? Is it worthwhile?
  14. Rec0n412

Pilots who bail are made of win:

- they deny you experience point so...
    - they deny you cert points so...
    - you don't get the good stuff as quickly so...
    - you throw down some cash for the good stuff so...
    - SOE wins.
  15. Baby

You're mad enough to type this wall of text no one will read. Oh wow. It's just a game relax, dude.
  16. CoreDave

Wow you call that a wall of text? Guess you don't read much because I call it 2 fairly short paragraphs. Anyway you're just trolling now so back under your bridge. Unless you want to talk about why you feel so much desire to try and hurt random folk on the internets.

*Edited for correction*
  17. Baby

Calm down, dude. You're taking everything way too seriously.
  18. Daejin

Jus' gonne mention here: There is a cert you can get for an ejection seat. Thus allowing for proper bailing. Pilots in real-life use these all the time.
  19. CoreDave

le-sigh. Yes it has been pointed out several times, as has the fact that very very few people have it because its obviously a waste of a utility slot. But as has also been said by me and others this thread is directed at suiciders. If you can get out of the plane without dying more power to you. But in my experiance everyone who bails at speed or more than 20 meters above the ground suicides on impact. I have never come across someone using the ejection system and only once a light infantry and while I don't always check for the suicide message everytime I do its there.
  20. Baby

I just bailed from an aircraft that still had half health and thought of you. :)

I got an assist on the guy shooting at me and he got nothing. :):):)