Orion/ Betelgause Nerf?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Lekaseta, Feb 19, 2015.

1. StaHoo33

ohh U mean Betelgeuse 54-A, now it's clear..., but still dont know what Betelgause mentioned in title is...
  2. catabolise

i'm really don't think the orion is overpowered or if the orion is its not by alot anyway but wouldn't hurt having 1 good weapon considering every weapon and vehicle VS have has a skill requirement and is outpowered by
    -TR in close range
    -NC at longer ranges

When i play VS it seems like im always fighting against the odds.
    VS weapons play well
    But Noobs with power often wins against VS
  3. catabolise

TR/HA vs NC/HA. Obviously TR/HA will win gaussaw is not a indoors weapon
  4. Grimmfates

To be perfectly honest, i don't care what they do to the orion or joose or any lmg. I'll still shoot people in the face. Something that people seem to fail to understand or mention, is the fact that most of this player base honestly plays very poorly. I am not sure if this is due just being new which i understand, or if it's just the inability or unwillingness to learn. People push when they shouldn't, but don't when they should. People peek when they shouldn't and don't when they should. They don't chase when they should, and do when they shouldn't. They make so many poor in combat decisions and that's what makes up most deaths. I make poor decisions as well, everyone does from time to time.

All you have to do is run recursion stat tracker and see what i'm saying, if you watch the kdr of people who are killing you and people who you kill. It's an amazing thing to see soooooo many people with a .5 or .6 kdr. You get a .5 or .6 kdr by not paying any attention to anything i mentioned above in this post. People just run around with their dick in their hand hoping to get kills. Any competent player is going to wreck you in that situation. I could go on, but it's probably not worth it.

TLDR: After these guns get nerfs your tears will taste even better.
  5. Wind_Walker

Pretty much this. Too many players treat this as a halo/CoD variant and as a result, start complaining when they get shot down. I've seen many poor choices made in game by others (and myself at times).