Opinions on Mattherson/Waterson Merge?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Alarox, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeknoBug

Last time I saw someone say GINYU FORCE RULES, he was standing in front me and I shot him in the back of the head and then logged off after.
  2. -Synapse-

You may wanna be careful showing people's IGNs, the moderators don't take kindly to it.
  3. HotTeslaAction

I was one of the EVE players. With every victory we made EVE a better place by crushing the hypocritical, sanctimonious cheaters who had dominated the game. And if that wasn't enough, we discredited those same cheaters and their enablers while offering up strong arguments for positive gameplay changes that benefited the playerbase as a whole even while they impotently raged against us. Impotent raging about us is kind of like our theme song now so I get warm fuzzy feelings when I see it here.

Goons may not be the heroes you want, but we are the heroes gamers deserve.

GINYU FORCE RULES
    • Up x 1
  4. Negator

You should look at Nimnax's killfeed. @1005 you killed him, with him having killed zero VS prior to that.
  5. Spacedad

You should read things a bit more carefully before making accusations - Ginger is the guy who tked him, and he along with the other two people in the lib at the time all say on our private forums talking about it to us that it was an accident. The person you're talking to had nothing to do with the lib crew and had literally just logged in only to get tked.

We're going to be contacting one of their outfit leads about the behavior of nimnax and the others who were tking our members with him in the near future.
  6. Paragon Exile

I'm sure they'll look kindly at GOKU tankbusting a fully-crewed Liberator, even though the enemies were all dead. Get what you deserve.
  7. Negator

pm sent
  8. Epic High Five

All Liberators are the enemy of everyone
    • Up x 1
  9. DQCraze

Please do....I look forward to it. I deal with bs'rs on a daily basis, your just not getting the full picture here. I stand by everything that I did 100%. Im not sorry for anything that happened and I would do it all over again.
  10. Snicklefritzll

I'm not opposed to it, I wouldnt mind the additional pop.

My only complaint is I left Matherson when the VS pop was really high(I main VS) and made a new VS on Waterson. My Matherson VS is BR70 and my Waterson is BR51. If they merge, then I have no reason to keep using my BR51. But thats only a personal complaint, not a general one.
  11. Negator

its entertaining sometimes. Not always. Lots of hormones and hotheads, insane ideas of balance, clueless tangents about weapon balance, etc.... Should try being in the platoon itself lol.
  12. Spacedad

Just so we're clear - So you're justifying tking people at warpgate who have nothing to do with tking someone? Okay, I just want to be clear on this, in case it ever comes up again when we're accused of being a tk outfit we can use your post along with others as evidence that actual tkers just use us as scapegoats for their behavior.

I'm sure you would. You don't strike me as the type of person who will listen to reason let alone learn from mistakes. I feel kind of sorry for you actually.
  13. Negator

PM sent. already gotten out of hand.
  14. Karzi

pls merge , there would be some much hate , rage and Salt , it would be beautiful , everybody hating each other its like living the dream of a Salt miner
    • Up x 1
  15. Spacedad

Thank you a bunch. I'll put you in touch with our leads later when I can. Let's keep this out of the thread for now, yeah.
  16. EliteEskimo

Ah so it's hard to tell when it's being legitamently being used by FRZA or as a taunt against the VS by normal TR/NC

Lol okay, I didn't think it offended other Vanu that much.
  17. Paragon Exile

Look at my kills (Tag ParagonExile), my VS kills are almost negligible. I don't TK on purpose unless people harass me or my allies.

I think I killed one of your guys when he took a few shots at Nimnax. I gunned him down in retaliation, and stayed in a face-off for a few extra minutes.

All of it started when your guys specifically targeted our Lib with a tank buster; there was no mistake, you landed a full clip, it was a purposeful targeting. We didn't start it, we finished it.
  18. WyrdHarper

Who was the PL?
  19. Spacedad

We wouldn't have it any other way. <3
  20. LibertyRevolution

Honestly I don't remember.. I only play off peak like early mornings US EAST time.
    It was an open platoon, but it had the [903] tag..
    I know I shouldn't judge by that.. but first impressions last forever..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.