ODAM

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Slyguy65, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raiger

These are the minimum requirements to attend the elite soldier squad training; meaning these are the people who work in very tight knit groups. Squad communication and organization matter a lot more than BR, especially when embedded within larger platoons.

Cgudemon, you're the only one here being a ******.

Want me to prove it? Here http://i.imgur.com/0ucMRME.jpg

This is a screencap from your youtube video where you "capture" an Odam member tking you from a sundy. If you look closely at that video and this screenshot (top left chat box), you can easily see that you tked him first then actively provoked him into tking you again with proximity chat. Stop trying to create "drama" for no reason, please leave, you're not welcome in our recruitment thread.
  2. cgudemon26

friendly fire my bad and i dont see anything but a screenshot of possible accident. I had video live proof last time, so again if you got mistaken then, my bad. But im not starting anything I am just playing the game and I have been known to heal ODAM's where ever I see them, maybe both sides are misunderstood
  3. shamE

When I'm on the ground I get teamkilled by ODAM. When I'm in the air I get teamkilled by TRAF.....
    • Up x 3
  4. IxRisor

When Esamir, Amerish or Indar now that we capped it, has a few territories left I honestly do not see any other outfit other then ODAM and a couple other outfits defending it because you guys are all too busy worrying about cert farming. Heres an idea. STOP CERT FARMING AND DO SOMETHING THAT IS USEFUL! I'm tired of hearing that ODAM sucks, ODAM is terrible, ODAM's fault for this, ODAM's fault for that. All you TR that cert farm all day should either start contributing to Waterson TR or quit the game. You just take up space. If all you people on Indar are cert farming while we lose Esamir, its not ODAM's fault if we lose a continent. Its all you cert farmers because you won't leave The Crown to help defend. ODAM is a great outfit that gets stuff done. And all of you who think that ODAM is bad. And cgudemon, you know that you violated Youtube's TOS Right?

Tip if you are getting tked:
    Look to see if a tank is coming down the road before you run across it.
    Don't fun into someones field of fire.
    And pay more attention.
    • Up x 2
  5. shamE

You are blaming us for the **** that your outfit is doing?
  6. IxRisor

Yea I am because you don't contribute to the game. So shamE on you.
  7. DG-MOD-02

I am closing this down now. Please keep posts constructive and respectful on these forums.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.