ODAM

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Slyguy65, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slyguy65

[IMG]

***HOW TO JOIN***
    Join our platoon in game and play.
    If the platoon does well the platoon/squad lead will ask if anyone wants an invite

Or apply at link

Also we have a steam group you can join as well once in outfit just look at the message of the day.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    *****@@@@ UPDATED 3/26/13 @@@@@*****

RANKS
    Soldier- Default rank, the killing machine that needs improvement
    (This rank will consist of the people who are new to the outfit or game itself. And people who just hop on from time to time and need people to play with)

Elite Soldier- Best of the best, the players who know what they are doing, and know how to take orders to improve their teams quality.
    -Must be BR 20-25
    -Must have access to a mic
    -Must go to training at least once a week
    -Must join at least the steam group and or website for info about events
    (These are the people who will be chosen to do the scheduled Ops that will be set up in the future)

Lieutenant- Squad leaders who can also back up platoon lead.
    -Must be at least BR 10-15 and know how the game works and can lead groups
    -Must have mic
    -Must have squad beacon
    -Must join the steam group and or website also use the outfits teamspeak if leading

General- Platoon leads, these are the people who platoon lead regularly for the outfit.
    -Must be BR 25-30
    -Must have mic
    -Must join the steam group and or website also use the outfits teamspeak if leading, must also use the alliance teamspeak if platoon leading.

OVERVIEW

The thing about this game is...there really isn't a purpose. Most people have just turned this game into a mindless cert farm.

What we do as an outfit is give a reason to fight. We don't just cert farm at crown 24/7 or defend bio labs 24/7 (we do bio lab defense just not 24/7) We don't just sit in libs and prowlers and just spawn camp either.

We push the opposition wherever it is. We set goals for ourselves in game so as to give reason to play aside from cert farming. We focus on continent defense, and capping (at late night). We are not trying to make this a military sim, only giving an outlet for people who want to PLAY the game not just cert farm or zerg.

GOALS

-Keep indar neutral at all costs
    (until we get the northern warpgate there is no reason to bother capping since its impossible ESPECIALLY with the increased pop due to the merge)

-Cap/Defend Esamir
    The SECOND most important continent since the discount and resources on this continent give ground vehicle resources. Plus its bonus is the second best as well.

-Cap/Defend Amerish
    The token continent, this continent gives air discount and resources...also its very unfriendly towards ground vehicles. We focus on holding this if we have both esamir and amerish (which we usually do since the night shift caps them both in the early morning)
    BUT, if esamir looks like its in trouble at the same time amerish is, we pull out of amerish and head to esamir to hold that.

But above all else, ODAM focuses on being one of the most active outfits on TR waterson. We don't care about being an elitist outfit with only a few players. Nor do we care to be the largest outfit that runs everyone.

We only focus on giving people who play TR on waterson an around the clock active outfit that they can play with at any time of day.
  2. Slyguy65

3. Slyguy65

4. Slyguy65

bump (FYI) im just go ahead and bump this every other day since the outfit thing floods
  5. Slyguy65

6. Slyguy65

Weekly bump
  7. Esraem

How do you get added?
  8. CaptainTipTop

Made an account on here just to reply to this (EU one doesnt work but im on the right server). Was on last night during the massive ATV column and id like to get into the Outfit, Think I can do it as well seeing as the first time I lead a platoon I managed to co-ord for 2 hours and take a large hunk of the map.
  9. TheAngryAadvark

Hey,

I am a member of EGO and i just like thank your Outfit for having our backs .

Till Death Brothers
  10. MajetoCZ

I got really sucked into the game, and as i was doing my usual business on Waterson, i found you. I am really looking for a outfit of cooperating players, as as runnig solo I cant help too much, or enjoy the game. Also im looking for an outfit what is not rubbish, and has a fine system, which you really seem to have as I read here and saw in the game. So... Where do i sign up?
  11. premsen

Hello. I would like to join this outfit. I've been in-game and witness to ODAM's assaults, and they are something to be envied. I would really like to be part of them. I consider myself to be an accomplished pilot, so I would like to join the air division, if that's possible. My IGN is premsen.
  12. landiongames

is it allowed for me to make a platoon for special tasks like going behind enemy lines and disable enemy terminals and captures bases to cut of there spawn locations
    i have lead a few quads in platoons led by huntingleopard
  13. Inquisitor Frank

I'd be very interested in joining this outfit above others, but I have some questions if an ODAM Leader wouldn't mind answering them. First, what voice comm service do you guys use? Second, is there a certain Battle Rank requirement or is it just if a player seems competent? Third, how do I sign up? IGN for Waterson TR is FrankTheTerran
  14. amazingabyrd

HOW DO I JOIN
  15. EasyTC

I'm interested in joining ODAM, just let me know what steps to take.
  16. Pelican

Id like to join, just got back into the game after playing alot in the beta.
  17. SepthSilver

Hey, I've been joining the public platoons, and this seems like a fun outfit. Don't suppose I could join? I usually play infiltrator, but I can also play engineer. Thanks for taking the time to read,
    -SepthSilver
  18. Sete

I've always been intrested in joining an outfit,I mainly play as enginner,i dont have a very high K/D But I mainly support MAXes and tanks and air,Hope i can join.
    PS:IGN is Sete
  19. DontTread

I am interested in joining, I played along side of one of your platoon once, it was a very enjoyable experience. I usually play as a heavy assault or engineer on some occasions, I also fly mosquitoes, i'm no the best pilot but i'm certainly not terrible. My IGN is Connor
  20. scalesscales

I am interested in joing Waterson ODAM. Whenever I play with ODAM plattons, we always manage to crush enemy defenses, and it's much more exciting to play with a large outfit than pub squad. My IGN is scalesscales.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.