ODAM

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Slyguy65, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Total_Overkill

Talk about a trip down memory lane... What ever happened to these ODAM guys? Do they even still exist? I havent seen them around in so long... I miss going 100 to 1 KDR while mocking Sly, man those were the days!
  2. LieutenantHuge

Your intelligence explains your leadership traits.

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  3. UmbraTenebrae

[IMG]

If you would take the dicks out of your eyeballs for a moment and take a look at my avatar, which is clearly a TR sunderer (my vehicle of choice), you would realize that you are a mongoloid idiot and barely deserve to be in charge of your own bodily functions, nevermind other human beings, even in a video game.

EDIT: In regards to the TKing allegations: I've personally been tk'd by multiple individuals wearing the ODAM tags and have reached the conclusion that your outfit is bad and you should feel bad.
    • Up x 6
  4. Zotamedu

Yes sadly they are still around and they are still as useless as ever. Today they were farming certs on a continent we already held when Indar fell into the hands of the NC after staying neutral since GU2. They are a complete and utter waste of server space.

I don't even understand why they are playing since they refuse to do anything useful and they constantly flee to an empty continent as soon as a proper fight shows up.
    • Up x 5
  5. eRage

Oh damn, thems fightin' words.
  6. Badname0143

yep all ODAM's fault you lost Indar. yep all ODAM's fault you spend all night fighting at Allatum Bio Lab while the NC took the continent. yep ODAM's fault you are a untrained lemming. yep ODAM's fault yep ODAM's fault Yep ODAM's fault yep ODAM's fault yep ODAM's fault Yep ODAM's fault yep ODAM's fault yep ODAM's fault Yep ODAM's fault yep ODAM's fault yep ODAM's fault Yep ODAM's fault yep ODAM's fault yep ODAM's fault Yep ODAM's fault yep ODAM's fault yep ODAM's fault Yep ODAM's fault yep ODAM's fault yep ODAM's fault Yep ODAM's fault yep ODAM's fault yep ODAM's fault Yep ODAM's fault yep ODAM's fault yep ODAM's fault Yep ODAM's fault

wah wah wah wah. we do the fighting for you guys WAY too much and I for one am sick and tired of holding continent's the rest of the TR bail on then come to the forums and see the trolls post how it's all ODAM's fault they lost something. every night when I log on the TR HOLD 1-4 territories and whine for hours about how the NC over populate us and they can't move less they lose the one territory that matters in the game the crown. so I take my platoons and cap esamir and amerish every night fighting NC the whole way but we alwways take them and not from 0% either we are even or outnumbered every night we run the NC off Esamir then off Amerish. not ODAM's fault you stay in one territory all night and lose Indar neutrality. not ODAM's fault you fail to see that holding one territory all night thinking you are actually helping defend something that matters. I watched as NC keep you dumbasses busy at allatum bio lab while they capped the rest of Indar and then came to boot you out in the matter of seconds. you fail miserably at strategy but yet that's ODAM's fault too. I'm personally glad the NC took Indar finally maybe that's what the TR needs to get the **** off that continent. maybe the TR will finally realize that they don't need to hold one territory all night and let the other faction steam roll the rest of the continent. maybe YOU sir are a person of low morale fiber and can't take credit for your own failures so you blame others.

I'd like to think Sony for making the waterson TR the worthless mass of meat sacks that it is. DEFEND THE CROWN OR the NC will own the world. idiot
    • Up x 3
  7. LieutenantHuge

I think your definition of night is wrong, you must mean "off prime time hours in the early hours".

That's a cute statement, spoken with true ignorance. I joined an ODAM platoon once, this was post GU4. At the time I didn't believe in all the accusations ODAM faced and wanted to see for myself before judging. That said, these accusations were spot on. I don't know what your delusional definition of "strategy" may be, nor do I want to know, but it certainly doesn't give you any right to be shaming strategies of other outfits. It's safe to say I have avoided your "platoons" since.

I don't have words to accurately represent how I feel to this comment, although this .gif sums it up:

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  8. Badname0143

so in other words it's ok for other outfits and other members of other factions to troll ODAM's recruitment thread. and we have no justifiable means to defend ourselves. and you have never been in a platoon with me or I'd notice I have very loyal followers and they all know that strategy is what I bring and they follow me to whatever end I chose. the nights as you call them is after 10PM CST and the daytime crews and evening crews lose everything us night people take against DVS, DREV and UNIT multiple platoons running against us every time with my ONE little platoon and we hold esamir or take it NIGHTLY. you daytime and eventime people lose it daily. but go ahead blame one outfit blame one person I don't care facts are facts ODAM does what you others fail to do. keep trolling our recruitment thread it's nice it makes people come and actually see what ODAM does wrong and then they realize hey ODAM is actually pretty stout and knows what they are doing. why else do we continue to have 2 full platoons every 24/7 oh and we also have more members than any other outfit. this proves that these trolls know NOTHING about ODAM and make their judgement calls by joining our platoons and not following orders. don't follow your waypoints you get kicked don't go to the generator your squad is supposed to guarding you get kicked. it's pretty simple. and you are probably one of the few that got kicked like this CGUDemon *** that tried to recruit inside my platoon and got kicked. I mean WTF is that. troll someone else.
    • Up x 3
  9. Zotamedu

Wow, it was a long time since I saw such a level of stupidity and lack of reading comprehension.

So what bravery where you up to when Indar fell? Well you were in the middle of Esamir, you now the continent that the TR owned that time, with a large numerical advantage doing what exactly? You where somewhere around Eisa and considering the numerical advantage you weren't really defending anything. So that leaves offence but that makes no sense either since the continent was already ours.

You know what, you will continue to be considered a worthless and mindless Zerg as long as you act as one. I've played in your platoons a couple of times and I have never seen anything even remotely similar to tactics. When the NC was overrunning a continent, you launched an attack at the VS. When you almost had the NC warpgated after an hour of ghostcapping you jumped continent as soon as DVS showed up. Your definition of leadership is calling people ******* and yelling at them. You earned your bad reputation yourself and by the looks of it, it's very much deserved.
    • Up x 1
  10. LieutenantHuge

[IMG]

Learn the definition of a troll, learn how to structure a paragraph, and learn some grammar. It was quite a task to try to read that wall of words. I love how uneducated you are, it really pleases me.
    • Up x 2
  11. ColdCheezePizza

whats with all of the TR on TR aggression, same side bros, save it for the enemies.

I've fought under Tbag plenty of times and while he may be crude at times, what can you expect from someone named Tbag, but he's very passionate at leading and we get stuff done under his command. Almost every night I've joined his platoon we cap at least Amerish or Esamir or sometimes both in one night, itsd not easy coordinating an entire platoon and the frustration that comes with convincing squads to follow orders, even if it means to abandon a cap (xp points) to go defend a base or to just stand at an empty base while the rest of the squads finish caping the continent, but yet night in and night out ODAM manages to pull this off consistently with just a single platoon.
  12. UmbraTenebrae

If you're capping entire continents with a single platoon, you are encountering the level of resistance where any manner of tactics and strategy are totally unnecessary. My guess is the ODAM night crew thinks they're awesome because they apparently have an entire platoon dedicated to ghost capping.
    • Up x 1
  13. Sarmane

Experienced this last night on Amerish. Logged in and join with friends to see the VS hold one last base with just a squad for half hour against an ODAM platoon who had some pitiful flyers. Personal skyguard took great pleasure in finishing off 8 mossies personally, 2 liberators and many an assist on others that were their "pilots".

Funny thing is when they capped the continent from us. I decided to stay back and fight them which didn't happen since they left the cont straight after which allowed my squad and I to neutralise the cont in a couple hours.
  14. UmbraTenebrae

First hand confirmation that ODAM is a trash zergfit.
  15. Raiger

These are ODAM's objectives:

1. Keep Indar Neutral or cap it if possible (hard to do with continent population locking)
    2. Capture and Hold Esamir
    3. Capture and Hold Amerish

Now you say we lack any strategy or tactics but I'll let you figure out why we end up capturing or leaving certain continents, since you're so smart. Here's a hint, the NC outnumber us the majority of the time now. We try to hold both Esamir and Amerish but we always prioritize Esamir, so when the NC outnumber us by 10-15% on Esamir we can't spare the troops for holding Amerish.

Now UmbraTenebrae, I'm guessing you're not in leader chat, but most outfits communicate effectively about where they are going to go, eg., "TRAF is going to Amerish". And we get very effective results, the TR own Amerish and Esamir the majority of the time. You can hate ODAM all you want, but we are undeniably a large part of those results.
    • Up x 1
  16. Zotamedu

You do not take your objectives very seriously then because you gave Indar to the NC after months of neutrality. Good job.
    • Up x 3
  17. UmbraTenebrae

I am regularly in leader chat and your level of cognitive dissonance is astounding. I can't even begin to fathom why you think your outfit is good or effective. I ran with an ODAM platoon once, and I was immediately promoted to squad leader because I was the only one with a ******* squad beacon. Seriously? This is the kind of talent you guys are working with? Perhaps you're useful as a meat-shield but nothing more.
  18. ColdCheezePizza

no ones tooting their own horns here, just stating facts, ODAM caps continents on a near nightly basis. If ODAM leadership doesnt feel like being the save indar task force then thats an issue you need to take up with them in private, attempting to downplay an outfit in public will do nothing but divide TR as if the TE/AOD civil war didn't teach us anything. Unless you like that kind of childish drama
  19. OscarGolden

So everyone is to take your opinion of an outfit based on one session in a platoon? I'm afraid you think to highly of yourself. You're just a troll.
    • Up x 2
  20. UmbraTenebrae

It's not just me. Many members of my outfit regularly run with other outfit platoons, to see how they operate etc. ODAM is consistently the worst, and most highly ridiculed. I'm not trolling, honestly I just wish ODAM would step up their game and stop talking like they're hot ****.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.