ODAM

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Slyguy65, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColdCheezePizza

Who are these outfits you speak off? just curious. I too like to run with random outfits from time to time and they all seem to have their fair share of good and bad leaders. Even TE , arguably the most disciplined and tactical outfit in this game gets ridiculed by other outfits and trolls, so not sure what your point is.

I just don't understand where all of this is coming from, just air it out privately on command chat or offer some suggestions, being a D about it is counterproductive for everyone.
  2. ColdCheezePizza

Also would like to share an observation from a grunts pov, some pub listed ODAM platoons can feel like rag tag mercenary squads sometimes, but the leaders for the most part do their best to be the glue. But if any of you have suggestions to make life on the ground easier for our faction then please share, theres no such thing as bad constructive criticism
  3. SkillSet

I know every time we run into these guys in the field I see their tag and yell "O-DAM!!!!!" when I die. Only ever see high BR's as well. I feel like you guys are great about flanking, using your resources, setting traps, IMO you cover your bases, cross your t's and dot you i's, that's from the enemies perspective anyways, keep it up, always a good fight when ODAM is around. Lot's of talent on the TR
    • Up x 1
  4. Vendettta

Tbag has a point here bro. The TR are pretty awful on Waterson. Jesus if i had a cert for every time I had to yell at TR noobs over doing stupid **** or not understanding basic ******* strategy i'd be certed the **** out by now........... but they slowly seem to be learning so maybe there is hope for the TR yet
    • Up x 1
  5. drNovikov

We need more TR in ODAM, because every time I see [ODAM], I know I'm gonna win.
    • Up x 5
  6. Excidium

Go troll ODAM in your own thread. This is their recruitment thread, so grow up.
    • Up x 1
  7. -Synapse-

I love being in this outfit, but I think we need more training sessions. Imagine how effective we could be if every one of our members was well-drilled and well-skilled.
  8. -Synapse-

I can't help but notice that the sunder in your avatar ( though it is TR ) looks very, VERY purple. Without detailed inspection you would never notice the little TR symbol on the side. So don't expect people to sit and stare at your avatar, most people just give them a glance to see what faction is behind the comment they just read. It was an honest mistake, no need to freak out and look up from your book.:eek:

Also: V+0
    • Up x 1
  9. Excidium

Because anonymous forum users and their personal opinions about a group of people is really that important to you? You shouldn't solely judge a group of people in an online game by their skill level. So please let others make their own judgement of ODAM.
    • Up x 1
  10. SinerGoneToHell

I have found this game to be more fun when I have a goal and a leader. Would like to join a group permanent. I am semi-new. I play Heavy most of the time. My k/d ratio is terrible. I seem to always be the guy in front catching bullets. I drive flyer for ****. I am learning more about the game by the minuet. Name is SinerGoneTohell in game, and am hanging out on Indatr right now. Look Forward to hearing from someone.
  11. Badname0143

that order came from me. I was leading the platoon you were blocking the sunderer we tried to tell you to move you did not so of course **** of the way moron. troll someone else. and our wife standing up for you is classic. little fat for my tast but hey if she wants to find out what a real man is like sometime you can come talk to my wife and she will tell you how a man should treat a woman. man should stand up for the woman get some balls demon and please stop the ODAM bashing it's your own troll attitude that got you where you are with our outfit nothing more. don't recruit in our platoons for your outfit and don't recruit for you platoons in leader chat. it's pretty simple.

WAH WAH WAH TBag owns me....you sir are a terrible terrible person I can't begin to describe everything that is wrong with you.
    • Up x 1
  12. Badname0143

/respect
    • Up x 2
  13. KillaKoolAid

Awesome group of people! I just joined this outfit a few days ago and I feel like they really have their **** together and don't **** around when it comes to platoon warfare. While I am new to ps2 and this outfit, I'm excited to be apart of an awesome team. Thank you!
    • Up x 2
  14. LibertyRevolution

I find the tag [ODAM], and the outfit name "opposition be damned", offensive.
    There is no way to filter it as it appears on my death screen.

Make them change it.

This is not a joke, I'm tired of seeing it on my deathscreen, and I will file a ticket if that is what it takes.
    • Up x 1
  15. Esraem

We are glad to have you.
  16. Lampenfieber

I love ODAM dudes... loooove :)
    • Up x 1
  17. GimpyGotcha

After running with them for several hours a few different times I can honestly say.. Pretty aweful people from what I've seen. Esp the 'leaders' they are seriously rude, degrading, arrogant and generally unpleasant people to be around, in particular tbag. He is an arrogant grade A douch, a disgrace to this outfit and gives you guys a Really bad name.

Repeatedly telling people to **** and 'Your a ******* Idiot' simply for voicing a different opinion while chatting about the game during uncontested ghost hacks... Yah I'm honestly embarrased to see anyone that dickish on TR or even this server. And would advise people to stay away unless you prefer being talked down to constantly despite being with the group and doing the right things/ what's called.
  18. Dakodo

I am running with ODAM for quite a long time now. From my experience most of them are pretty relaxed and laid back dudes.
    Especially Tbag.
    What I like best is, that there are no obligations. You do not need to be on TS or register somewhere - those are options for if you want to lead, theorize about tactics and whatnot.
    If you do not like our outfit - there are gazillions out there, just pick another one.

PS: It is bad internet manners to poop into recruitment threads of other people. If you do not like us just **** and go away...
  19. Codeak

"Elite Soldier- Best of the best"
    "-Must be BR 20-25"

bahahahahhahaaaaa
    • Up x 7
  20. cgudemon26

I think sometimes people don't realize how douchy they can be until someone tells them. Maybe this reply will open their eyes to the other TR's outside of their outfit.

I COME IN PEACE ODAM *SHOOTING* BLAM BLAM BLAM* YOU got me.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.